Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I understand now why swtor pvp is ****

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I understand now why swtor pvp is ****

kendawgg
07.15.2014 , 12:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by chosonman View Post
Here's my problem with premades. You have at least 2 healers and at least 1 tank. Healer #1 gets focused, tank guards healer takes 50% of the damage plus 5% damage reduction and if the tank is good he'll use his taunts liberally which will account for more damage reduction. Meanwhile healer #2 is free casting on healer #1 and Tank. If the group changes focus to healer #2 the tank swaps guard to healer #2 and same thing happens again. Say everyone focuses on the Tank? Then he gets double healed from healer #1 and healer #2. No one dies. You need at least 5 players on the opposing team to have a chance at killing at least one of the trio. Meanwhile the rest of the opposing team has basically free reign to go about killing capping interrupting the team that it is almost impossible to do anything and the game becomes a bore. The only way to counter this is to have your own premade group, then you end up with a match where virtually no one dies and it's almost impossible to cap anything. 1 tank 1 healer isn't as hard to beat if you have the numbers but 2 healers and 1 tank played well is virtually impossible in pub. Compound that with the fact that because the matches are not death match they just come right back after you kill them and you have to start all over. Bioware needs to address this by either putting a timer on the guard swap or making returns on healing diminishing with multiple healers or limiting the number of healers in a match.
k not that this scenario could happen but NC CW VS you can attack different nodes and get the team out of place if i remember correctly. you yourself are describing a death match scenario which you will never win
Fyre-bug Harbinger Vanguard

ChickenWangs
07.15.2014 , 12:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
Lets make it easy

- ppl say SWTOR PVP is ****
- i try SWTOR PVP a has a blast, one of most funny pvp ive seen
- get in lvl 30-54 bracket
- ppl with up to 24 more points to spend, more abilities.
- facing premades as solo player
- i know understand
- swtor pvp is ****
Please tell me you are leaving, if so then send your stuff to one of my characters
The Dominator Legacy
Robertson - Vanguard
Markussemaj - Mercenary
Jamesemaj - Sentinel

Obviousenuendo
07.15.2014 , 05:08 PM | #23
personally I think pvp in this game is more #### than ****, but sometimes it can seem really &&&&

Pinkasaurus
07.15.2014 , 05:11 PM | #24
pvp in pretty much every game is garbage, not sure why people would think otherwise.

AshlaBoga
07.15.2014 , 05:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Pinkasaurus View Post
pvp in pretty much every game is garbage, not sure why people would think otherwise.
EvE Online has the best PvP I've ever seen - mostly because it's so extensive

Imagine a game where the creators encourage you to scam other players
Imagine a game where infiltrating other guilds and stealing their stuff is laudable
Imagine a game where hunting people down and stealing their stuff costs them real money
Imagine a true PvP game
Imagine Eve Online
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Raansu
07.15.2014 , 07:34 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Pinkasaurus View Post
Then why are you in the pvp forum?

NogueiraA
07.15.2014 , 09:08 PM | #27
My only complaint about SWTOR pvp:
1 - even with a $4000,00 computer you'll run the game with 15 fps, making pvp very very bad.
2 - Too easy to re-stun the target, some kind of immunity would fix the stun wars.
English is my 3rd language, sorry for mistakes.
Beta tester, Shadowlands - 16 lvl55 toons.

Luckeyduckey
07.15.2014 , 11:54 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
Lets make it easy

- ppl say SWTOR PVP is ****
- i try SWTOR PVP a has a blast, one of most funny pvp ive seen
- get in lvl 30-54 bracket
- ppl with up to 24 more points to spend, more abilities.
- facing premades as solo player
- i know understand
- swtor pvp is ****
hulo, my name is juan martinez. i from brazil try to become propheesionel star trek : republic of the old player. i play on asia servre with the 300 ping but i try n try n better i get. my brother n sister ameno and maria they try n try to help me support pls englesh bad ty i use the fire spam tech class becuse i find good very damageヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ support pls n i free give cartel moneys adn rnakors ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ
Extermination
Extinctiøn
Terrørist

Zoom_VI
07.16.2014 , 01:00 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
1 - even with a $4000,00 computer you'll run the game with 15 fps, making pvp very very bad.
I play it with 300 dollar computer at 35 fps, do I win something?
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Mozivicus
07.16.2014 , 06:56 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
My only complaint about SWTOR pvp:
2 - Too easy to re-stun the target, some kind of immunity would fix the stun wars.
I'll take "ISP upgrades" for 100 Alex...