Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

This trooper set


Jistafford's Avatar


Jistafford
07.13.2014 , 03:26 PM | #1
I think it'd be cool to have this set of armor.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ti-d2y47kk.jpg

I don't think we actually have a set that looks close to this armor. There are some similarities of course but the real thing isn't actually there.
Kelborn legecy
Main profiles
Roystytt, Voyshan, Waysole.
http://www.swtor.com/r/LkblD7

Fuzion_Fire's Avatar


Fuzion_Fire
07.14.2014 , 03:58 AM | #2
Haha man I'm with you on that, I think the developers hate us cause I swear I see a post asking for this once a week since launch and it still hasnt happened :/

Pingonaut's Avatar


Pingonaut
07.14.2014 , 07:00 AM | #3
There's quite a few that are almost exactly the same, it's just standard trooper armor. You're probably missing them because they have a different color scheme.

Fuzion_Fire's Avatar


Fuzion_Fire
07.14.2014 , 03:13 PM | #4
Nah this one is pretty different to ones already in game with the smaller pauldrons as well as that helmet

Jistafford's Avatar


Jistafford
07.15.2014 , 01:40 PM | #5
The belt is also different. Back when I first saw the trailer I was so excited to get this armor. I also hoped that the character here, Jace Malcome, would have a big role in the trooper story. I don't think he even wears combat armor in the final product.
Kelborn legecy
Main profiles
Roystytt, Voyshan, Waysole.
http://www.swtor.com/r/LkblD7

LordMatthewS's Avatar


LordMatthewS
07.15.2014 , 04:43 PM | #6
I agree. This would be pretty cool to run around in. xD
Referral link for both of us to get free things in-game such as Cartel Coins, droid pets, booster packs and more!
http://www.swtor.com/r/bHlykH

Jistafford's Avatar


Jistafford
07.16.2014 , 07:49 PM | #7
If we can't have that then can we at least get this armor style back. I've always wanted it but unfortunately i never played enough to get it.

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...ic_trooper.jpg
Kelborn legecy
Main profiles
Roystytt, Voyshan, Waysole.
http://www.swtor.com/r/LkblD7

svdiachkov's Avatar


svdiachkov
07.17.2014 , 03:53 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzion_Fire View Post
Haha man I'm with you on that, I think the developers hate us cause I swear I see a post asking for this once a week since launch and it still hasnt happened :/
It really is

Xakthul's Avatar


Xakthul
07.17.2014 , 10:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jistafford View Post
If we can't have that then can we at least get this armor style back. I've always wanted it but unfortunately i never played enough to get it.

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a...ic_trooper.jpg
Pretty sure we still have it in one of the Rep vendors.... Either Pub Section Guardian, or through some Rakghoul side vendor.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Xakthul's Avatar


Xakthul
07.17.2014 , 10:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jistafford View Post
The belt is also different. Back when I first saw the trailer I was so excited to get this armor. I also hoped that the character here, Jace Malcome, would have a big role in the trooper story. I don't think he even wears combat armor in the final product.
What planet is he on? I never even saw him....
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf