Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Service Ingame Auto Response NEVER STOP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer Service Ingame Auto Response NEVER STOP

Querida
12.23.2011 , 12:53 PM | #1
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0 and I have received your transmission.

We would like to thank you for the report you have submitted to us, we have passed this information onto one of our specialized teams who will investigate.

We thank you for the valuable information you have provided.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

This is the message I have gotten from not one but TWO "CSR's" Each time I log off after being on for a decent amount of hours, nothing like "hardcore players" but enough of a time window for them to respond. They end up responding within minutes after I log off AND close my ticket...

Here's just one of my issues for the above "CSR"

It seems I cannot abandon my quest from the starter zone or do anything to complete it, Can you drop the quest for me somehow?

It was a bonus mission 11/12 kills on something and now it's stuck there in my mission log. Not a huge deal, but I am the kind of person to clear out a mission log...

What REALLY gets me is Biowares automated response...

What REALLY frustrates me to almost no ends, is the fact they close my ticket and again "update ticket option" is not an option..

Two tickets created, both responded to right after I log (both within the hour after I log off) and both got the EXACT same response word for word.

Infact I created a third... That no longer exists... The ticket simply was deleted from my account.

Please bioware... Explain this, as I stil love your company and your game very much. But I am losing my faith in your CSR department.