Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Queue Load times

ChameleonROGUE
12.23.2011 , 12:45 PM | #1
To Whom this concerns:

The server queue wait times are starting to become increasingly irritating. I have a family and I get little time to play as it is. Waiting up to 20 minutes to log in when I have 1/2 an hour to play is ridiculous.

I wouldn't even be writing this if this was my choice. However, my guild was assigned to this server. I had no choice in the matter. I would have gladly accepted a low population server, but now my entire guild is located here with their characters. Because we are on a popular server, I have to suffer because we were placed there.

The other aspect is we as a guild selected a RP server so that we could play with like minded individuals. I run into tons of characters that are not RP'rs nor do they have any desire to be ones. When I see characters running around with the name "Boot" I highly doubt they are RP'ing.

BioWare needs to start cracking down on this so that we can get control over the server population. There are tons of PvE servers where you can name your self "Slipper" and no one will care.

The whole point of having varied servers is to keep the population at a reasonable level so that people like myself can get into game play for 30 minutes then go back to the real world and take care of the things that matter.

Thanks for listening to my rant...
"The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorized. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side."
CE