Keys to the stronghold

ScarletBlaze

I would like to make one little suggestion about the keys.

Maybe we could have one extra gold key to give to someone that we would like to decorate the house with. I know some play with husband/wives or boyfriend/girlfriends and this would be a good idea.

But in doing this people would need to realize that when they give a gold key out they cannot hold BW responsible someone changing their decorations.

Thank you and have a good day.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

Side note: There should also be a pop up when trying to send someone the gold key informing the player that doing so will allow the receiver of the key full access to the stronghold(s) and asking for confirmation before the key is sent.

Edited by Anaesha

Perhaps we will see SWTOR, the Sims version :tran_wink:

Joke aside, it is a good idea aslong as the players stay friends and not start to argue where that chair should be put or where that rancor head should stand :csw_jabbapet:

Edited by Icestar

I guess this makes sense first we get new homes can we get security systems to protect those hands because you dont want just anybody walking in and stealing your stuff/

Nope the galaxy is not a friendly place anymore

As long as the Stronghold owner is given a key management panel where they can get a list of the active keys for their Stronghold, which tells them who has each key, how many days ago each key was issued, and a button to cancel any individual key. The person in possession of a key that got cancelled should see it with a changed imagery in their inventory indicating it's no longer working, and when they click the key they would get a notification that the key (to so-and-so's Stronghold) has been cancelled (and then the key would self-destruct).

Perhaps a Gold Key should also function as a "Quick Travel" to go quickly to the Stronghold that it unlocks. And Stronghold owners could purchase additional Gold Keys on the Cartel Market... and if they cancel a person's Gold Key from the key management panel, a fresh unassigned Gold Key appears in their inventory (or to their mailbox if they have a full inventory). Ok well, it'd be nice to also have a Silver Key that functions as a Quick Travel but doesn't give the person the ability to change your decorations.

If it doesn't come directly from Eric or one of the other community team members don't trust it

Thank you now I can answer you somebody was correctly recording the live stream

on th on the computer talking so it was not exactly clean audio but it was the live strea so it was not exactly clean audio but it was blood stream for for week 1

Give me a second I will send you the link

One of the ideas I suggested they are not going to go with it was about having player dummy models see you had something to display all your armor sets as decorations. why can't they just make the dumm why can't they just make the dummy models it would be s it would be so awesome because the because and then we can have it appear like we have an army of troopers in a stronghold

Edited by JJTEAMA

If it's what I think you mean they said there would only be one gold key which belongs to the owner of the hold they never said you would be able to give out a gold key just silver and bronze keys.

Thanks for letting me know about the keys that was a. part of the video I was not able to hear clearly.

• 4 weeks later...

This really shouldn't be that difficult to add one gold key to give to someone considering some people are playing with real life friends, spouses , boyfriend and girlfriends.

. . . and perhaps the most common situation, people who have purchased the game more than once to have multiple accounts for themselves, and maybe multiple computers running SWToR to login one character from each account at the same time.

Edited by anonnn

/signed

I really wish they would have implemented this as they did with the guild strongholds and flagships. Since the decoration become bound on use, there is simply no way to "steal" them. It makes it very difficult for IRL and RP significant others to immerse themselves into the stronghold when only one can really participate in the decorating. I don't see why it would be an issue to simply make this implimenation even if you buy the gold key for a reasonable amouny of CC (and we all know it's about the Cartel Market). This just makes more sense. I want to be a part of decorating my RP significant others stronghold and he wants me to be a part of it as well. Unfortunately with the way things are set up, I would be a visitor in my own home and that's a fail on BW/EA's part.