Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HNN Breaking News Report!

Luniara
07.10.2014 , 11:44 AM | #1
The holo displays on the fleet are on, each locked on various stations, whether it was Imperial, Republic or neutral, throughout the entire fleet. Suddenly, the regular scheduled programs on most holo displays cut off and a display flashes across the screen.

"BREAKING NEWS UPDATE"

"Good Afternoon, I'm Dunist Dymos and this is a Breaking News Update!"

Dunist Dymos, having been proven by Penumbral to be involved in Verge Enterprises, appears on the screen. The look on his face is masked with a serious expression...though it appears as though it is for show as his eyes show a hint of happiness. Beside him, the Sildexon Gas Mining logo and the face of Aeramis appears.

"Sources have confirmed news of a fatal incident at corporate giant, Sildexon Gas Mining, Inc. This news comes a month after the company assisted in the merger and liquidation of Verge Enterprises, it's would-be competitor who just wasn't up to snuff to fight off the Gas Giants. Though limited information is known, it appears Aeramis Meldin, President, CEO and Founder of the company, was found dead in the confines of her locked office. It remains unknown as to what caused her death but investigations are underway. Rumors have surfaced that foul play may be involved."

The scene shifts to an image of Sildexon Gas Mining's mother station.

"There is no word from Sildexon's Public Relations spokesperson, Naunet Sunfell and personnel on the station have refused to comment. Curiosity has become high as to who will take over leading this huge company while it's numbers have only just begun to skyrocket. Whether or not this incident is related to the Terrorist faction known as Penumbral is also yet to be seen.

We will keep you updated as information trickles through."
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Aetrus
07.10.2014 , 05:25 PM | #2
May I roleplay as Dick Cheney? Cyborg. CEO of Halliburton Energy Solutions, Inc. I spend billions of credits in a War on Terror against criminal syndicates like Black Sun and The Exchange, for the good of both the Empire and Republic alike. I have a dark side though, as sometimes I shoot my friends/political rivals "accidentally" while hunting for akk dogs on Dxun.
Max Out Your Affection with Aetrus
Jung Ma: Aetrus / Enyalus / Evorsus / Imbalance / Impaler / Kreignos
Aetria / Synergy
Bastion: Hideyo

Luniara
07.10.2014 , 08:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetrus View Post
May I roleplay as Dick Cheney? Cyborg. CEO of Halliburton Energy Solutions, Inc. I spend billions of credits in a War on Terror against criminal syndicates like Black Sun and The Exchange, for the good of both the Empire and Republic alike. I have a dark side though, as sometimes I shoot my friends/political rivals "accidentally" while hunting for akk dogs on Dxun.
AAaahahahahahaha!!! Yes.
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Draqsko
07.18.2014 , 02:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetrus View Post
We know you were really trying to keep him from getting the warzone comm chest in Outlaw's Den before you could.