Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Referrel character transfer not working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Referrel character transfer not working

Sevath
07.09.2014 , 03:44 PM | #1
Hopefully someone can help me here.

I'm a returning player (subscribed when it was a monthly fee to play), and really enjoyed playing the past weekend. But I wanted to transfer my character to a server where my friend is now playing. I got the referral link, started the transfer process, and it said "free" when i was setting it up. But it stopped me during the check because I was guild leader on my former server (don't know how that happened!!).

I logged in with character, transferred guild leadership, quit the guild, and logged back out. Now it doesn't give me the option for a free character transfer.

Any ideas what I could do to transfer my character without paying the CC.

Thanks!
Sevath
~Master Image Designer~

Sevath
07.10.2014 , 06:39 AM | #2
Just in case anybody else has this problem, I logged out of all accounts, waited a couple hours, went back, and sure enough, it offered the free transfer again. Happily playing on Shadowlands with my lvl 50 sniper now!
Sevath
~Master Image Designer~

Spikedout
04.21.2015 , 10:42 PM | #3
1.Log into your account page.
2.Click Character transfer.
3.Select origin server, character and destination. It will say it costs 1800 cartel coins but proceed to the next step anyways.
4.On the following screen it will tell you if you can proceed with the transfer and there's gonna be a button to go cancel and change settings. Click that.
5.Now you proceed with the character transfer and it should say free this time around.
"We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideasóbut we can certainly kill you." -Mandalore the Destroyer