Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 05:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Im just curious why anyone would not pick a force sensitive...

But this does sound fun.
No one ever knows when something like a Terentatek might show up. *they are scattered across the galaxy after all. rare.* Though one of the reasons could be the planet chosen, such as if it was on Korriban and you were a Jedi/Sith, it could spell doom to you due to the force ghosts. Where as droids or most non-forcer users they would ignore. It would essentially be giving the character a lot more versatility and durability, while also giving them higher odds for dangerous situations that others wouldn't face.

Side Note: Jedi/Sith characters would only be up to average power. Beyond that and it would make it...less fun...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Wolfninjajedi
07.06.2014 , 05:36 PM | #12
Wouldn't this be better for the RP forum? :P But...eh...choosing race btw, I assume we get the attributes with said race and those would be enhanced if we should choose to be Force Sensitive?

Buut...meh, don't got long on my sub,, just figured I would ask.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 05:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Wouldn't this be better for the RP forum? :P But...eh...choosing race btw, I assume we get the attributes with said race and those would be enhanced if we should choose to be Force Sensitive?

Buut...meh, don't got long on my sub,, just figured I would ask.
Well, it IS a Star Wars discussion besides, the people in the RP forums are a bit...different... Besides, considering it evolves and uses factors that are constantly updated, I felt it would be better here, since many parts of it could require debate. Most RP'ers, when they debate, just yell angrily until the other guy walks away, and they also tend to try and god-mod... Figured this section would be much more sensible.

As for the race attributes and if they would be enhanced by the force, yes, but do remember, this is only up to average level jedi so they are not exactly ubber. They still are quite impressive, but they have much easier to reach limits.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 05:42 PM | #14
Having already thrown in my support when you mentioned it in the Kaggath thread, I shall apply

Fitzak "Star" Khim'bar

Character:
Profession- Bodyguard
Species- Noghri
Skill- Close Quarters Combat
Clothing- light pads of armor, slightly worn and loose cloth robe and pants.

Items:
- DC-17m w/1 extra clip
- 3 days of rations
- small shoulder bag
- Noghri knife
- Datapad (secret)

Planet Vote:
- Felucia

Star is a Noghri bodyguard for a wealthy and powerful Kuati noble. He was tasked with protecting a courier bearing a datapad containing plans for a secret weapons project. When the ship went down, the courier was killed but before he was he gave Star the datapad and tasked him with the delivery. Now, his honor demands he stop at nothing to get off this planet and complete his mission.

Special Abilities: Stealthy and he possesses an implant designed to improve hand-eye coordination and reaction speed (paid for by his Kuati Noble boss).
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

tunewalker
07.06.2014 , 05:45 PM | #15
I am assuming most Force Sensitives will be in a way limited by how much other skills they would have.

That said.

Aquilon "Tune" Asash

Jedi:
Human Age: 55
Former Special Forces Pathfinder
Wearing Scout Armor by Voyage Enterprises

Items:
Survival pack
Lightsaber
Graph 18 Surface Locator.

Planet Vote: Kashyyk

Edit Force powers:
Major Force Leap
Minor Force Push
Minor Force Pull
Major Force Senses/seeing
Major Force Absorb (Variant, only works on Force energy any non force based attack can not be used against)
Major Self Healing
Minor Force Barrier (cant use this and absorb at the same time under any circumstance)
Major Mind Trick
Form V user Adept (stronger defense then offense)
TK, Moderate size, 0 Refinement (unusable in situ, needs time to gather energies)
Minor Resist poison
Moderate resist Disease (both only work against minor poisons and diseases, while able to resist the affects medical treatment needed for any long term affect)
Minor Breath Control
Minor Force Valor
Moderate Animal Friendship (off shoot of his already strong mental abilities with Mind trick)

Edited to more clearly see with out having to follow any link.

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 05:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Having already thrown in my support when you mentioned it in the Kaggath thread, I shall apply

Fitzak "Star" Haashk

Character:
Profession- Bodyguard
Species- Noghri
Skill- Close Quarters Combat
Clothing- light pads of armor, slightly worn and loose cloth robe and pants.

Items:
- DC-17m w/1 extra clip
- Sniper attachment for DC-17m
- 3 days of rations
- small shoulder bag
- Noghri knife
- Datapad (secret)

Planet Vote:
- Felucia

Star is a Noghri bodyguard for a wealthy and powerful Kuati noble. He was tasked with protecting a courier bearing a datapad containing plans for a secret weapons project. When the ship went down, the courier was killed but before he was he gave Star the datapad and tasked him with the delivery. Now, his honor demands he stop at nothing to get off this planet and complete his mission.

Look good?
Overall looks good, though there is one issue.

#7 - You get to select three items that you managed to grab before making it into the escape pod, again, has to be within reason. Has to be able to fit into an escape pod.

Also, the extra clip for the gun would have to count extra. *Though, it is likely you could find part of the ship wreckage and find most of these items*

The datapad will not count towards one of the three items however since it seems like an item that would already be on his person as he headed for the escape pod. Same for the Knife. *likely strapped somewhere?* Other than that, the rest will need to be narrowed. *For future notice, most others will not get such bonuses. The only reason the knife is kept is due to him being a Noghri and they often have their knives on their persons at all times when they are in such business.*

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 05:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
I am assuming most Force Sensitives will be in a way limited by how much other skills they would have.

That said.

Aquilon "Tune" Asash

Jedi:
Human
Former Special Forces Pathfinder
Wearing Scout Armor by Voyage Enterprises

Items:
Survival Pack
Lightsaber
Graph 18 Surface Locator.

Planet Vote: Kashyyk
Perfectly done Tune. Since you have a force sensitive, by chance can you give me a short rundown of his abilities? *really should have added this to the list..*

I merely ask so that it is set from the beginning what powers they have, so no one can "magic up" more powers if they require it.

If you wish to keep the selected powers secret, merely PM them to me. Not really a limit on how many, use your better judgement and remember, average jedi level. So no walls of light!

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 05:51 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Overall looks good, though there is one issue.

#7 - You get to select three items that you managed to grab before making it into the escape pod, again, has to be within reason. Has to be able to fit into an escape pod.

Also, the extra clip for the gun would have to count extra. *Though, it is likely you could find part of the ship wreckage and find most of these items*

The datapad will not count towards one of the three items however since it seems like an item that would already be on his person as he headed for the escape pod. Same for the Knife. *likely strapped somewhere?* Other than that, the rest will need to be narrowed. *For future notice, most others will not get such bonuses. The only reason the knife is kept is due to him being a Noghri and they often have their knives on their persons at all times when they are in such business.*
Yeah I edited out the sniper attachment as it didn't make sense for him to have it anyways. Otherwise yeah that was kinda my assumption as well.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

-Alucard

Silenceo
07.06.2014 , 05:53 PM | #19
Looks good, which reminds me, i forgot to give myself 1 extra clip... Hope you guys don't mind if I give myself 1 extra clip considering that weapon only has 25 shots per clip! *I needz it for predators I might face...key word, might*

StarSquirrel
07.06.2014 , 05:55 PM | #20
Hey Silenceo, try this as your template and put it in the OP.

Character Name:
Profession-
Species-
Skill(s)-
Clothing-

Items:

Planet Vote:
-

Short Bio:

Force powers (if any):

-Alucard