Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK
12.30.2017 , 12:18 PM | #151
ZIOST DAILY MISSIONS GUIDE

This guide will aid you in completing the 5 daily missions on Ziost in Star Wars The Old Republic as fast as possible. It also contains directions and instructions on how to get the 3 hidden achievements, including 2 Galactic History Lore Updates.

VIDEO WALKTHROUGH

WRITTEN GUIDE WITH THE ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDED
Vulkk, Sentinel on TRE | A veteran player and a huge Star Wars fan
VULKK.com
SWTOR Videos, News & Blogs and more!

JediAAK
01.26.2018 , 02:41 AM | #152
In the past few days a big rumor has been roaming around the internet. An article published by one of the biggest gaming blogs - Kotaku, exploded the SWTOR community (and not only!). In the attached video below you will hear my overview and analysis of the situation as well as thoughts and expectations for the future of SWTOR (and Anthem, and Bioware too!).

Can ANTHEM End Development of SWTOR + Bioware's Future
VULKK.com

JediAAK
02.03.2018 , 01:00 AM | #153
Complete Beginners Guide to Galactic Star Fighter in Star Wars The Old Republic. This article will teach you all the basics interface, menus, controls and keybinds, flying techniques, matches and maps. Here you will learn not just how to pilot your own starship, but which model and upgrades are best for your playstyle and more!

VULKK.com

JediAAK
02.20.2018 , 02:27 AM | #154
Check out this This unique cinematic clip that you can only see if your character has not completed the Shadow of Revan Prelude mission Forged Alliances. In it you meet Theron and Lana and cannot recognize them. Here they both appear as STRANGERS and introduce themselves to your character for the FIRST TIME.

Inquisitor Meets Theron and Lana as STRANGERS ON RISHI
VULKK.com

JediAAK
03.01.2018 , 11:15 AM | #155
Bioware revealed the planned changes to Galactic Conquest coming with the next patch! Game Update 5.8 will introduce a completely revamped Conquest system with separate objectives and rewards for solo and guild activities.

VIDEO OVERVIEW

FULL POST WITH ALL UPDATES
VULKK.com

JediAAK
03.20.2018 , 05:08 PM | #156
Game Update 5.8 is out and I have a number of new Guides, Companions Missions and Videos to show you!
Conquest and Guild Invasions Guide
Returning Companions + Arcann Romance (All 3 Choices!)

And, as usual, here is the ONE LINK TO RULE THEM ALL!
VULKK.com

JediAAK
03.28.2018 , 03:17 AM | #157
The Dark Honor Guard's Unstable Saber was added to Star Wars: The Old Republic's Cartel Market Store with the Ultimate Cartel Packs release. This is a quick overview of the item in Video Format and Image Gallery

SWTOR Dark Honor Guard's Unstable Saber Overview
VULKK.com

JediAAK
04.06.2018 , 06:28 PM | #158
Today I hosted a live stream with special guests Charles Boyd and Eric Musco. They were here to help me introduce the new features and changes coming with Game Update 5.9 as well as talk about new content and surprises panned for 5.10 and beyond.

FULL VIDEO ARCHIVE FROM THE LIVE STREAM

Notes for Update 5.10 - article
(New Arena, New Rishi Stronghold, Weekly PvP Events and Summer plans)
VULKK.com

JediAAK
04.22.2018 , 02:06 PM | #159
Complete Sith Warrior Juggernaut Vengeance Guide, suitable for both beginner players, who have just reached level cap, and more advanced and experienced veterans, who seek to improve their performance!

This Guide is written by Annileator (RogueHax). For more information about the author, please check the bottom of the article

JUGGERNAUT VENGEANCE GUIDE
VULKK.com

JediAAK
05.05.2018 , 09:10 AM | #160
Update 5.9 is now live and my coverage of all new features is as thorough as I can possible make it! Today I would like to show you the brand new NATHEMA FLASHPOINT GUIDE and the GUNSLINGER SABOTEUR GUIDE as highlights, but let's not forget that I have updated and upgraded the Everything about SWTOR 5.9 post with all the latest info and events!

THE NATHEMA CONSPIRACY FLASHPOINT GUIDE

SWTOR GUNSLINGER SABOTEUR GUIDE, written by Awetgomk

And the gem of all things SWTOR currently:

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE NATHEMA CONSPIRACY UPDATE IN ONE PLACE
VULKK.com