Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Competitive Interest in Republic PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Competitive Interest in Republic PvP

WhistDarkblade
06.30.2014 , 06:59 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bastrus View Post
But vaguely do I remember any guild tags with <Titans>. Was like a random member here and there and that's it, but I wouldn't use competitive unless you were in ranked somewhere and stuck with it. No offense but you're over inflating it a bit.
TEH 20 million credit ranked pvp tournament
Put up or Shut up (Thaeus Rant)

Its all good man, this all may have flown under your radar as it mainly concerned ranked at the time. This was all going down like 6~7 months ago.

Titans and BotS had been making huge progress in ranked 4 and 8man way back during the start of pre-season 1. Problem was win-trading, and thats what Thaeus eventually flew off the handle about. Dont want to beat the dead horse, so all that jazz is dead. Lets leave it that way.

GG and Zen where way back in the day!!! Good times! Brings back fond memories of the Impside guilds Hex and DragonForce.
The Ebon Hawk

Whist || Republic

Bastrus
06.30.2014 , 03:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by WhistDarkblade View Post
TEH 20 million credit ranked pvp tournament
Put up or Shut up (Thaeus Rant)

Its all good man, this all may have flown under your radar as it mainly concerned ranked at the time. This was all going down like 6~7 months ago.

Titans and BotS had been making huge progress in ranked 4 and 8man way back during the start of pre-season 1. Problem was win-trading, and thats what Thaeus eventually flew off the handle about. Dont want to beat the dead horse, so all that jazz is dead. Lets leave it that way.

GG and Zen where way back in the day!!! Good times! Brings back fond memories of the Impside guilds Hex and DragonForce.
There wasn't 4 man in pre-season... I ran back in pre-season and have titles on both sides. Don't think I ever saw you guys in the queue. lol Ever. lol
I replaced my D movement key with G, so instead of WASD, I have SWAG.
The Ebon Hawk, former Rubat Crystal
Bastrus, Vanguard Tank, Inconceivable
Bast'rus, Powertech Tank, Project Mayhem

Azurestone
06.30.2014 , 04:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by WhistDarkblade View Post
What happened to Thaeus?
Rdps and support role lover!
Never forget, 3.0 Force Storm with God Mode toggled on

ace_boogie
06.30.2014 , 04:56 PM | #14
That put up or shut up thread was a hell of a backfire... Lol
K'senža - Sage l Andressa - Sniper

Bastrus
06.30.2014 , 05:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Azurestone View Post
What happened to Thaeus?
He got his clock cleaned by Char. lol
I replaced my D movement key with G, so instead of WASD, I have SWAG.
The Ebon Hawk, former Rubat Crystal
Bastrus, Vanguard Tank, Inconceivable
Bast'rus, Powertech Tank, Project Mayhem

WhistDarkblade
06.30.2014 , 07:59 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bastrus View Post
He got his clock cleaned by Char. lol
Yep. Couldnt take the heat, hopped servers over to Pot5. Last I heard things didnt go well for him and deleted his toon.

Throwing out a quote from Qui-gon: "There's always a bigger fish."
The Ebon Hawk

Whist || Republic

Briggleworth
07.01.2014 , 11:02 AM | #17
This is an interesting idea. All of the jabs I have rrad in this thread aside, I am curious if this has gone anywhere as of yet?
You see FOTM pvp guilds come and go all the time of on Impside. I do not recall any such guild(s) recently on repside. Big names of the past such as GG, Incon and Zen were truly fantastic and it is ashame that they no longer really exist. There would certainly be "more balance in the galaxy" if they were.
APEX / GUERRILLA
Whiskey'Sour / Whiskey'Jax

Whiskey'Shots / Whiskey'Railz

NvrShoutNvr
07.01.2014 , 05:23 PM | #18
tat swim team has been running around on pubs lately, i would transfer my guardian over if group ranked ever popped
My name is Ammut and i play games.
Crackheads and Ketchup

ace_boogie
07.01.2014 , 07:47 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by NvrShoutNvr View Post
tat swim team has been running around on pubs lately, i would transfer my guardian over if group ranked ever popped
If you move quickly, you can catch the team ranked matches going on this week on Jedi Covenant. You'll find some good comp from about 4-5 teams.
K'senža - Sage l Andressa - Sniper

johnatters
07.01.2014 , 09:20 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
If you move quickly, you can catch the team ranked matches going on this week on Jedi Covenant. You'll find some good comp from about 4-5 teams.
That's a large exaggeration.
Sek