Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tatooine Pit fights!!! ( RP Event )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Tatooine Pit fights!!! ( RP Event )

Ganrex
06.26.2014 , 12:48 PM | #1
Saw this on the EH enjinn page, and thought I would spread the word since I hope it will have a good turn out

Details

Azurestone
06.26.2014 , 04:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ganrex View Post
Saw this on the EH enjinn page, and thought I would spread the word since I hope it will have a good turn out

Details
Me heard there will be red people in tattooine June 28th. Me happy.

xMaranathax
06.27.2014 , 02:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Azurestone View Post
Me heard there will be red people in tattooine June 28th. Me happy.
They are encouraging people not to flag. I was let down too, Yolk. Too bad they are only thinking of themselves and taking away all of our fun!

Talyc'jatne
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

WhistDarkblade
06.27.2014 , 07:54 AM | #4
I think we may be able to set something similar up. Why not have pvp battles in conjunction with this RP event? Aside from that they did say that pvp duels would be allowed and would follow the typical rules. Items/equipment must be agreed upon before hand, ie medpacs/grenades.

Problem is this is supposed to be IC, therefore

Quote: Originally Posted by Dams (Enjin)
Officially, on an IC basis, no Force users are allowed. But with that said, we are totally encouraging anyone to join in as a fighter. In fact, wed love it for Force users to disguise themselves and hop on in. Just keep in mind that if you ICly use the Force, you will be disqualified and banned from future fights. But as long as its hidden, then go for it!
Still, Id love to see what the Imp side can offer up in terms of pvp assassin tanks. Rarely do I ever get the opportunity to square off against my Imp counterpart....

My personal favorite little bit was:

Quote: Originally Posted by Dams (Enjin)
Dont flag yourself for PVP. We might be on an RP server, but that doesnt mean we wont get griefed if flagged.
Even amongst the RPers they know the reputation of those pesky spineless cowards who gank people in RP gear for fun hiding amongst the upper echelons of Imperial pvp.

Either way, I will be there, and will be red.
The Ebon Hawk

Whist || <Republic>

Azurestone
06.27.2014 , 11:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WhistDarkblade View Post
Either way, I will be there, and will be red.
A round of applause for this true hero please.

johnatters
06.27.2014 , 12:06 PM | #6
If you're going to this flagged then you're attracting the kind of attention they're asking to avoid.

The last RP event that I went to was trolled by <Republic> too, guess this one will be the same, huh, Whist?

Lemmis
06.27.2014 , 12:50 PM | #7
Republic lol
Pete

halosavior
06.27.2014 , 01:31 PM | #8
Not sure how many of these responses are sarcasm or serious, but I kindly ask that you all just respect each other, including this event. This event was designed to create unique RP experiences, and it's not fair for it to be ruined by PvPers who can just as easily go set up their own PvP-oriented events.

If you want your PvP fix, there are plenty of outlets: Tuesday evenings are designated for Ranked PvP, Saturday evenings for World PvP, and if you haven't already joined, /cjoin enemies is the global-global PvP channel on both factions.

There is absolutely no reason to show up to this event with the intent of trolling it or trying to force it into something it isn't. There are alternatives to getting your gaming preference fix, and all it takes is a bit of effort on your part. We're trying to build our community up, not break it down.
Vivek || Minda || Adish @ <The Virtue> || EBHawk || Ebon Hawk Directory

Azurestone
06.27.2014 , 03:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by halosavior View Post
Not sure how many of these responses are sarcasm or serious, but I kindly ask that you all just respect each other, including this event. This event was designed to create unique RP experiences, and it's not fair for it to be ruined by PvPers who can just as easily go set up their own PvP-oriented events.

If you want your PvP fix, there are plenty of outlets: Tuesday evenings are designated for Ranked PvP, Saturday evenings for World PvP, and if you haven't already joined, /cjoin enemies is the global-global PvP channel on both factions.

There is absolutely no reason to show up to this event with the intent of trolling it or trying to force it into something it isn't. There are alternatives to getting your gaming preference fix, and all it takes is a bit of effort on your part. We're trying to build our community up, not break it down.
Unique RP experience

SnakeSNMF
06.27.2014 , 04:47 PM | #10
Go back to 9gag or reddit, Guerilla.

Also to the PvP server you transferred to.