Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS: The Amaranthine Wrath

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction

ZariellCousland
06.23.2014 , 02:15 PM | #1
**CHAPTER 10 POSTED!**

**Update 7/23/14: Yes, Chapter 10 is really up! Please let me know what you think ^_^ I've added a "prologue" of sorts to the chapter 1 post for new readers. Also, I apologize for the forums cutting off certain words. I promise it isn't profanity. Not sure why it's doing that. I fix it as I notice it by replacing a different word or adding a space.

How I am responding to replies: Thank you so much to everyone who has replied and will continue to reply in this thread. In order to keep things from getting too cluttered between chapter posts, I'll be responding to all posts via PM in this system So, please check your inbox for messages ^_^

Hello Readers,

This is the first story I'm posting on these forums, so I hope you will bear with me as I figure out formatting and the most user friendly way to present this to you. I will be posting a link to the forum version and FF.net version here for your convenience. I feel that FF.net offers a lot better visual options for the reader, whether you are on a PC or on a mobile device.

This is also my very first SWTOR fanfiction. As such, I am still a bit new to the universe, though I'm doing a boatload of research to remedy that to the best of my ability.

I really hope to hear from you guys

Full Summary: You know the story of the Wrath - my story. Or you think you do. Chances are, you probably think I'm a hero responsible for saving the Empire. The reality is much darker - much less picturesque. If you are like me, you are a seeker of truth. I offer it to you now. All of it - no censors, no blindfolds. Yes, I saved the Empire, but I lost so much more along the way. I hated, I conquered, I failed, I triumphed, and I loved. In the end, it was my Empire that betrayed me. My tale isn't over. This is only the beginning...

Rating: T+
Characters: F!Sith Warrior, Malavai Quinn, Vette, Jaesa Willsaam, F!Imperial Agent, Vector Hyllus, and more!

Author's Note: What is this? This is not a novelization of the typical cannon Warrior story. It's a totally different animal. What are the main differences? A few of the Companion storylines (primarily Quinn's, Vette's, and Jaesa's) have been extensively altered while still keeping them in character. Baras's storyline is greatly altered as well. The path that this story will take greatly diverges from its cannon version, ending included, and will converge with a few of the other class storylines, especially that of the Imperial Agent.

~Chapter Index~

Chapter 1 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 2 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 3 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 4 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 5 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 6 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 7 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 8 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 9 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

Chapter 10 - [FF.net Link] / [Forum Link]

ZariellCousland
06.23.2014 , 02:16 PM | #2
Chapter 1 - Where It All Began

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

It is the year 3643 BBY. The Sith Empire tightens its grip on the galaxy. The Galactic Republic and its Jedi defenders lie weakened and vulnerable after the Empire's successful military campaign. With a fragile peace negotiated, the Empire sends all potential Sith to undergo cruel and deadly trials at its Academy on the harsh planet Korriban. Few survive these trials, but those who do are made stronger by them.

Nearly two months ago, a promising young warrior was summoned from Ziost by an influential Overseer to face the Dark Side trials much sooner than expected. Though this should be an honor, the Overseer's actions have caused a ripple in the politics of the Academy. The presence of this new arrival is cloaked in mystery and rumor. Though she quickly earns a reputation as a strong fighter with an umatched afinity to the Force, the favor that the Overseer shows her creates a sea of enemies that she must overcome if she is to survive the rigorous life of a Korriban Acolyte to become a true Sith.

Spoiler

ZariellCousland
06.23.2014 , 02:23 PM | #3
Chapter 2 - A Name

Spoiler

ZariellCousland
06.25.2014 , 01:52 PM | #4
Chapter 3 - The Vortex

Spoiler

ZariellCousland
07.03.2014 , 03:52 PM | #5
Chapter 4 - The Summons

Spoiler

Damask_Rose
07.04.2014 , 12:10 AM | #6
I caught this on Fanfiction.net and am loving it! I'm a huge Quinn fangirl, so you hooked me pretty early on

Please let me change Theron's clothes!

And fix Vector & Scourge's clothing issues too!

ZariellCousland
07.08.2014 , 06:34 PM | #7
Chapter 5 - Unforgettable

Spoiler

ZariellCousland
07.10.2014 , 01:11 PM | #8
Chapter 6: Master and Apprentice

Spoiler

Syart
07.11.2014 , 10:51 AM | #9
Replying to subscribe because this is fascinating, really enjoying the story
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

ZariellCousland
07.12.2014 , 03:17 AM | #10
Chapter 7 - The Omen

Spoiler