Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Break Plays 15 Games to Complete Weekly- WZ Recaps, Screenshots and Depression Inside

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Break Plays 15 Games to Complete Weekly- WZ Recaps, Screenshots and Depression Inside

wilcou
06.21.2014 , 06:49 PM | #11
I know those feels my friend. Regardless, I thought this post was hilarious. Would read again
Alacris // Vizeral

zhaiyan
06.21.2014 , 07:53 PM | #12
ahhh this happens... I've met a shadow complaining in an arena after losing the first round: "I didn't kill even one, crap". I was like yeah even they stand still to let you hit, it takes more than 3 of you to kill b/c you didn't even break 10k damage! An infiltrate shadow who died last didn't break 10k damage you believe it? Even more unfortunate is, that round except I did like 60k damage and took out a madness sin, all other 3 dps had less than 10k... One even did 3k... Come on are you guys spies from imps side? Reroll a sorc/pt FTW!

Lemmis
06.22.2014 , 08:25 AM | #13
Pretty much sums up pub side. It's what happens when everyone re-rolls when things get a little rough. It just gets worse, and worse.
Pete

WhistDarkblade
06.23.2014 , 07:47 AM | #14
In general Pub side pvp is poor, but it does seem that a more negative light is shown than a positive.

When I was GM of <Titans> even after the whole drama with Thaeus, 3 guild members were usually enough to be able to sneak out a win over the Imps. It was down to the wire in most cases, but teamwork overcomes the darkside any day.

To steer the thread back on topic, I thought this was a rather humorous look at the general folly and shenanigans one finds in Pub pvp.

Thanks Break.
The Ebon Hawk

Whist || Republic

Sethan_Cinomed
06.23.2014 , 02:30 PM | #15
What guild are you in Break? I mentioned in another thread I would be will to run on my commando healer. I am in our Pub sister guild, but would like to get into a more pvp oriented pub guild with my commando (Hagop).
Croàker ~ Élmo ~ Mùrgen ~ SoulCátcher
The Black Company Legacy
Hagop ~ Ottoe ~ Won-I ~ Sleepy

andbreak
06.23.2014 , 09:35 PM | #16
I run guildless.

Not that it matters, much. I'll be taking a government sponsored vacation for quite a while at the end of this week, so you won't see me around.
Break
Sentinel

Easpeak
06.24.2014 , 05:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Azurestone View Post
When you look at an imp noob, you can see it is trying hard to kill enemies, but their rotation can be improved. When you look at a pub noob, you can feel it clicking double strike very hard. It's like you can see all the way through the internet, your vision penetrating its screen, giving witness to the intense, heart-stopping and throat-cutting moment when it clicks so hard that it messed up his bars, which makes it's clicking even harder. As soon as you jump in on a pub noob, you can feel it is standing there looking for that ability in its bar:" ****, where did I put blade storm???????" And after you killed it, you can hear it, all across the nodes and doors, that it is shuffling its quick bars in respawn zones.
I enjoyed your literary piece of work with my cup of coffee. I was amused and kept nodding in agreement.
Easpeak
Easpeax
Maedex
Hieronymous

Sethan_Cinomed
06.24.2014 , 10:04 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by andbreak View Post
I run guildless.

Not that it matters, much. I'll be taking a government sponsored vacation for quite a while at the end of this week, so you won't see me around.
Good luck, be safe.
Croàker ~ Élmo ~ Mùrgen ~ SoulCátcher
The Black Company Legacy
Hagop ~ Ottoe ~ Won-I ~ Sleepy

Halstadt
06.27.2014 , 06:30 PM | #19
Were these ranked matches? Regular Warzones are advertised as entry level PvP. How are people expected to gear/learn in this game without taking their licks first? It's a catch-22 because If you want to restrict poorly geared players from entering regular warzones, you're only going to see the pool of players who PvP decline as people drop out of the queuing pool or fall behind the gear curve with new patches. Simply put, it's just how it's designed at the moment. It's why bolster exists at all in the first place.
First Conqueror of The Ebon Hawk's Black Hole.

RGMetal
06.28.2014 , 07:19 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Halstadt View Post
Were these ranked matches? Regular Warzones are advertised as entry level PvP. How are people expected to gear/learn in this game without taking their licks first? It's a catch-22 because If you want to restrict poorly geared players from entering regular warzones, you're only going to see the pool of players who PvP decline as people drop out of the queuing pool or fall behind the gear curve with new patches. Simply put, it's just how it's designed at the moment. It's why bolster exists at all in the first place.
I think he's talking about the people who *never* get pvp gear. The only thing they want are the relics, and they don't care about the rest. Most have sub 40 valor, and have to either grind it, or wait until they do enough dailies/weeklies for the Brut ones.

I see tons of this on rep side.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Shíro / Míka / Fayé