Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LGBT Players

ace_boogie
06.27.2014 , 03:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fruitous View Post
Are you guys that insecure about your sexuality that you still get offended when people simply do not see eye-to-eye with your views?

Being gay is not for the weak! Be strong stop letting these issues effect you, and most importantly do not let silly slurs define you.

PS I am a homosexual gamer and proud of it. If you are fine with yourself a few slurs should not have any negative effect on you as a person or should they be the bases in which you judge another person.

In short stop supporting the stereotypes by acting like little *****es / drama queens!

Good day.
Given the context of this thread, and what you've just said in your post.... your name is downright hilarious.
K'seńa
Sage • All Specs
Jedi Covenant • The Harbinger

zraashaq
06.27.2014 , 03:58 PM | #12
*facepalms* The OP wasn't asking for an LGBT guild, just fellow LGBT players. There's no shame in asking to play alongside people you feel more comfortable being around. Yeah, it shouldn't matter, but with how often homophibic/transphobic slurs get thrown around in MMO general chats it's no wonder someone would want to avoid random players and ask to play with people in a similar walk of life.

So stop overreacting and let people play the game the way they want, as long as they're not hacking or cheating.

Dreadlordwisco
06.27.2014 , 04:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
Given the context of this thread, and what you've just said in your post.... your name is downright hilarious.
I was just about to post that awesome account name for his orientation. you beat me to the punch lol
Ebon Hawk's Most Infamous!
~Morderca I Blasphemer I Maszyna I Barantos
Grand Imperial Wizard of <ReCon>

Burrowa
06.29.2014 , 06:15 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Fruitous View Post
Are you guys that insecure about your sexuality that you still get offended when people simply do not see eye-to-eye with your views?

Being gay is not for the weak! Be strong stop letting these issues effect you, and most importantly do not let silly slurs define you.

PS I am a homosexual gamer and proud of it. If you are fine with yourself a few slurs should not have any negative effect on you as a person or should they be the bases in which you judge another person.

In short stop supporting the stereotypes by acting like little *****es / drama queens!

Good day.
If only all gays were like this....