Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.8 Official PvE Nightmare Progression for DF and DP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
2.8 Official PvE Nightmare Progression for DF and DP

mmerry
08.30.2014 , 06:51 PM | #81
This forum PvP is probably some of the lamest I have seen.. c'mon make it personal, take it to the next level, you know you want to

Mal_Volent
08.30.2014 , 07:22 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by mmerry View Post
This forum PvP is probably some of the lamest I have seen.. c'mon make it personal, take it to the next level, you know you want to
Sorry mate. But enjoy your popcorn.
"Hatred is not the only passion."
█≣ịδ‾▩=[█|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Mal Volent
Jedi Covenant

Dukago
08.30.2014 , 11:32 PM | #83
you guys should duel!, it solves everything
<Vps> Operative <Veps> Mercenary
GM of Post Mortem on Pot5
<Vpss> Sniper

Shadow_-Hawk
08.31.2014 , 01:17 AM | #84
I have to admit, there's never a lack of salt when it comes to JC progression... What this forum really needs is more fries to balance the salt

On a serious note, I'd like to make a suggestion for the main page... You should put timed run as a separate thing from Brontes and having a server first section would be kinda cool too.
Nubinator DPS Merc
<Nebula> The Ebon Hawk

Kryand
08.31.2014 , 03:13 AM | #85
Agreed. You should also add a dashed line or something in the middle of the numbered list (ie. --------nerf--------) to separate pre-nerf and post-nerf kills on each fight.
entering swtor afterlife aka other games aka heaven

Dukago
08.31.2014 , 06:20 AM | #86
Grats to torva for downing council! gg
<Vps> Operative <Veps> Mercenary
GM of Post Mortem on Pot5
<Vpss> Sniper

Mal_Volent
08.31.2014 , 07:01 AM | #87
My own suggestion would be that BioWare do something to foster healthier raiding habits among the playerbase rather than cater to selfishness, greed, backstabbing and pissing contests. I play MMO's to compete in a friendly atmosphere. If I want to cut throats, I'll turn serial killer.

Firsties on a title? Congratulations on your achievement. But seriously...are you 6??
"Hatred is not the only passion."
█≣ịδ‾▩=[█|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Mal Volent
Jedi Covenant

Xanxasm
08.31.2014 , 10:04 AM | #88
Why are you so upset sir? Not like raiding in this game is difficult or rewarding.
Flic

Shadow_-Hawk
08.31.2014 , 11:13 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Mal_Volent View Post
My own suggestion would be that BioWare do something to foster healthier raiding habits among the playerbase rather than cater to selfishness, greed, backstabbing and pissing contests. I play MMO's to compete in a friendly atmosphere. If I want to cut throats, I'll turn serial killer.

Firsties on a title? Congratulations on your achievement. But seriously...are you 6??
Does anyone else on the server have the title? No. How long has NiM DF been out? Almost 5 months... Is Gate Crasher hard to get? In my opinion, no but apparently it is prestigious on this server. I don't know why you're calling us 6 year olds for being proud of getting server first Gate Crasher but whatever. As I said before, it never ceases to amaze me how much salt there is on this server when it comes to pve progression.
Nubinator DPS Merc
<Nebula> The Ebon Hawk

KhorneFlakesMilk
08.31.2014 , 11:22 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Mal_Volent View Post

Wow, aren't you just Mr. Righteousness...

Look, bottom line is that I personally find it flabbergasting that no one had killed DF timed run on this server after the nerf; we went into the instance and we killed it. I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Torva could do this at any point in time, I mean, they killed Council which is no small feat. We posted this to say pretty much "Wow, no one did this and we haven't posted any of our other kills, lets post this." None of us are 6 years old (except for Bert maybe). Don't get all salty because you were kicked from your group and now you can't kill content.

Oh and if I didn't mention this before, grats Torva Nex for server first m8s
<W E D E M B O Y Z>
The one true HM progression guild of EH kappa
D A R U D E S A N D S T O R M B O Y Z