Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why have early access if i have to wait for code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
why have early access if i have to wait for code

powerofrah
12.13.2011 , 02:42 PM | #1
got the email saying Early Game Access* has begun. It's time to play. tried to go through he steps but they want my product registration code first. when I enter the one best buy gave me it says You already have the game and items associated with this Product Registration Code. why will it not accept my code and let me start early game access? If they are going to make me wait for my box to come in the mail why have early access if the game will not get to my house on the launch date anyways?

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 02:43 PM | #2
I don't think you understand how early access works.

If you've already put in your preorder code you're ready to play as soon as your wave begins, which depends on the date that you redeemed it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

powerofrah
12.13.2011 , 02:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
I don't think you understand how early access works.

If you've already put in your preorder code you're ready to play as soon as your wave begins, which depends on the date that you redeemed it.
so I will get a different email because the one I have says

"The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 02:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by powerofrah View Post
so I will get a different email because the one I have says

"The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

Try logging into the client and see?

It's sounding like you're trying to redeem your code again, which you don't need to do.

You won't need to redeem another code until you have the product in your hand, you should be set for early access.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.