Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The best excuses people have given to leave after the weekly boss?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The best excuses people have given to leave after the weekly boss?

jpscjpsc
06.18.2014 , 01:22 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithwallker View Post
My top two are "I have to go, I have water overflowing out of my toilet" and I have to go milk my cat". At which point I whispered him before he logged and asked "I have ******s, could you milk me"? To which I got no response. LOL.
LOL thats the funniest thing I've heard all day

jedip_enguin
06.18.2014 , 01:22 AM | #22
I have to go, my cat is on fire.

TACeMossie
06.18.2014 , 05:25 AM | #23
I've actually done a few "I gotta go walk the dog before it gets dark, ill be back in half an hour"s

Half an hour later I come back, and they're still on the council, trying to 15-man it and having just not enough DPS to down it. So I go back with them and finish it off.

However, if its a case of me having to go and being aware of it, I tend to leave before the weekly boss, for 2 reasons:
1. They can get a replacement more easily
2. I can re-form the group much more easily (you have no idea how many people are in it simply for the weekly, and couldn't give a crap about the rest of the bosses)
Kwerty, Level 60 Vanguard on The Harbinger
Vanguard DPS Guide | Powertech DPS Guide

Warrgames
06.18.2014 , 05:45 AM | #24
My favorite is at the being of the OP someone says. "Guys my internet is acting up tonight it I DC I will be back as soon as I can don't kick me." After the weekly boss they DC and never return.....
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click it for lots a free and cool stuff.

MazakMatsura
06.18.2014 , 06:19 AM | #25
"I was trying to piss in a bottle and got it on my laptop. I have to go." -Pugged OP healer on The Ebon Hawk.
(╯)╯︵ ︵ ︵
The Ebon Hawk
Love Ryan Davis 1979-2013

Darth_Wicked
06.18.2014 , 06:37 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MazakMatsura View Post
"I was trying to piss in a bottle and got it on my laptop. I have to go." -Pugged OP healer on The Ebon Hawk.
^^ Believe it wins the thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent
YOU MISTAKE ME FOR YOUR OWN WEAK FLESH. I DO NOT END.

jedip_enguin
06.18.2014 , 06:55 AM | #27
I have to return some videotapes.

Warrgames
06.18.2014 , 06:59 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MazakMatsura View Post
How come I believe that the OP healer meant it?
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click it for lots a free and cool stuff.

kirorx
06.18.2014 , 07:14 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
I have to return some videotapes.
You are awesome

Tossed that gem on facebook the other day and was surprised how many other people loved that line.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

LegoUniverseBC
06.18.2014 , 07:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
best excuse is "Based on your collective poor play so far I do not believe we can beat the Council". Basically 50% of pugs this happens, yet it's absolutely true.
This is why I have yet to beat the Council. Everyone always quits.