Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About time.....

captindoom
06.17.2014 , 05:04 AM | #1
It is about time this game has cross server queuing for wzs. If you bioware are worried about the duplicate names issue then auto append @servername to every charcter name when entering wzs to get around that issue. Also if you cant provide cross server queuing then give unlimited free transfers to subscribers so that we dont always have to face same people in wzs over and over again.

slafko
06.17.2014 , 05:14 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by captindoom View Post
It is about time this game has cross server queuing for wzs.
Yes, BioWare - majority of your players are PvPers!
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

bronharth
06.17.2014 , 05:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
it's a basic feature which should have been here from the start. and the op is right.
Teslama | Sovalen

Darth_Wicked
06.17.2014 , 05:55 AM | #4
It is about time this game has cross server queuing for wzs. If you bioware are worried about the duplicate names issue then auto append @servername to every charcter name when entering wzs to get around that issue. Also if you cant provide cross server queuing then give unlimited free transfers to subscribers so that we dont always have to face same people in wzs over and over again.
When you read stuff such as this, you know for sure that the OP has no desire to be taken seriously.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Enemy Within
You ONLY had to point the EMPIRE and REPUBLIC to a shared adversary, and LET THEM DO what they do naturally:
MAKE WAR.

captindoom
06.17.2014 , 06:00 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
When you read stuff such as this, you know for sure that the OP has no desire to be taken seriously.
Well the only way of facing other players on other servers is to transfer characters, dont see why we should pay for something that should really be a standard feature.

Darth_Wicked
06.17.2014 , 06:02 AM | #6
Well the only way of facing other players on other servers is to transfer characters, dont see why we should pay for something that should really be a standard feature.
Then I guess that I, a faithful subscriber ever since the game was released, should ask of Bioware to shower me with unlimited character transfers, after having endured a painful PUG.

Sounds fair to me... And logical.
You ONLY had to point the EMPIRE and REPUBLIC to a shared adversary, and LET THEM DO what they do naturally:
MAKE WAR.

Dras_Keto
06.17.2014 , 08:05 AM | #7
They already said they arent going to implement this. The only time things will ever change is when they merge servers again to artificially combat the increasingly decreasing server populations.

OddballEasyEight
06.17.2014 , 08:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure...
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

TUXs
06.17.2014 , 08:28 AM | #9
Cross server queues doesn't fix anything though...the REAL reason for long queues is a dwindling population. Until that's addressed, cross server queues are a waste of time.

We're in the midst's of a severe content drought...and by that I mean Ops, WZ's, FPs that aren't "tactical", Story...they've neglected the things people played for, to add things people didn't (Arenas. GSF GSH). Rolling GSF and GSH out over 3 "updates" was a TERRIBLE decision.

So...as much as I'd like cross server queues, it does nothing to address the cause of the long queue times.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Darth_Wicked
06.17.2014 , 08:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Cross server queues doesn't fix anything though...the REAL reason for long queues is a dwindling population. Until that's addressed, cross server queues are a waste of time.

We're in the midst's of a severe content drought...and by that I mean Ops, WZ's, FPs that aren't "tactical", Story...they've neglected the things people played for, to add things people didn't (Arenas. GSF GSH). Rolling GSF and GSH out over 3 "updates" was a TERRIBLE decision.

So...as much as I'd like cross server queues, it does nothing to address the cause of the long queue times.
That I do agree with.

Saying that people didn't ask for something such as Housing or GSF feels like an inaccuracy.

EDIT:

I surely didn't BTW but I don't claim to represent the existing player base.
MAKE WAR.