Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am wondering

Uzamakiuchi
06.16.2014 , 04:37 PM | #1
What wil The Guild Flag ship cost ? on the new expanion ?

TheBBP
06.16.2014 , 04:40 PM | #2
Millions. If a personal homestead can run multiple millions, I am guessing that we can expect the guild flagship to be 5-10 mil easily. I do hope that I am wrong.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

unitedonez
06.16.2014 , 04:41 PM | #3
Millions of credits, and possibly have a requirement like a maintenance fee of sorts? I don't think they've discussed anything relating to that as of yet.
Lightsaber length does matter

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 04:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Millions. If a personal homestead can run multiple millions, I am guessing that we can expect the guild flagship to be 5-10 mil easily. I do hope that I am wrong.
It has been already stated that prices for Guild Ships will depend on the size of the guild. They don't want to cut off anyone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
I WILL EXPERIENCE OR IGNORE THEM AS I WISH.
I WILL SPEND ETERNITY BECOMING EVERYTHING: A FARMER, AN ARTIST -- A SIMPLE MAN.

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 04:45 PM | #5
Here.
Quote:
Couldn’t pin down any more details on the Guild Ships but got generic ranges like 2-15 million credits for items for the guild to buy. The guy overseeing it made the point that they have access to all guild bank data (eg, how much money guilds generally have) and want to make sure guild ships are something that are attainable – Jedi Lucifel from the Pax Dominus/Imperius guild on the Ebon Hawk
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
I WILL EXPERIENCE OR IGNORE THEM AS I WISH.
I WILL SPEND ETERNITY BECOMING EVERYTHING: A FARMER, AN ARTIST -- A SIMPLE MAN.

Nickious
06.16.2014 , 04:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
It has been already stated that prices for Guild Ships will depend on the size of the guild. They don't want to cut off anyone.
If that is indeed the case, I wonder if this will cause many guilds to disband entirely in order to join itself with a much bigger guild to have access to a much larger ship.

TheBBP
06.16.2014 , 04:48 PM | #7
That is good news.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

Warrgames
06.16.2014 , 04:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Uzamakiuchi View Post
What wil The Guild Flag ship cost ? on the new expanion ?
Guild Flag Ship will cost the 1st born LS child and 1st born DS child of each member of the guild.
"Such minds. Such fertile grounds." Dread Master Raptus
You were just told you have **** for brains by a Dread Master.

ninjonxb
06.17.2014 , 07:03 AM | #9
Where did they say that?

In the quote that you mentioned it just seems like they are looking at how much guilds have and figuring out a number there. Not that it would be something that scales to guild size (just think about how easily this could be abused)

Kantaso
06.17.2014 , 07:19 AM | #10
If the price is according with the guild size, a guild with 500 members could kick everyone to leave maybe 2 members and then when they get the cheap ship, bring back everyone aboard.
Seek and ye shall find
The Master
Like my Scottish grand father used to say, "hey lad may I haz yurrr stofff?"
Free stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY