Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What use is the Legacy family tree?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What use is the Legacy family tree?

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 11:12 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by altaboy View Post
You never talk to yourself? Why not RP with yourself? Sure, if somebody outside of your head see's you giggling all of a sudden for no apparent reason, it might seem a bit odd. But who cares? You have your own RP world going on inside your head and those outside shouldn't matter.
Well, yeah, but those voices tell me to do other things...

All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

horrorfaneightys
06.16.2014 , 11:21 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by altaboy View Post
You never talk to yourself? Why not RP with yourself? Sure, if somebody outside of your head see's you giggling all of a sudden for no apparent reason, it might seem a bit odd. But who cares? You have your own RP world going on inside your head and those outside shouldn't matter.
As long as you don't start swearing at walls. One of my old neighbours used to do that. She was a really sweet old lady too.

I actually use the tree to keep track of the names of my alts, so that I know who to send stuff to. Like I sent an assault cannon to a character I plan to play later, and I forgot how I spelt his name.
Xaniata-kee Morga-dar Li'lu-fei Aiden-grey Jadze Sangui Lavent Rou'n Nua'mi Bloodsigh Argeia Rufous Charc Janeena Rubane Gwyrr Vio'xa Audrina Rey

altaboy
06.16.2014 , 11:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by horrorfaneightys View Post
I actually use the tree to keep track of the names of my alts, so that I know who to send stuff to. Like I sent an assault cannon to a character I plan to play later, and I forgot how I spelt his name.
That's not a bad idea. I usually alt-tab to a text file I have for alts names I don't remember to send stuff to. I'll have to try that next time and see if it's faster than alt-tabbing.

ikinai
06.16.2014 , 11:38 AM | #24
I use my family tree to see who I need to make things for or gets things from. If only I could put notes on them or if their basic information was listed out like what level crafter they are and what recipes they have would be nice. Otherwise it's how I remember the names in my list to mail things around to.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

apanbest
06.16.2014 , 11:42 AM | #25
I only use the 'family tree' tab to check on my alt name's spelling when mailing them stuff, since I usually only use auto generated name for my toons. Sometime it's hard to recall who's who on my alt's list.

well
06.16.2014 , 12:20 PM | #26
Tax write offs Just make all but one your kids.

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 01:03 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by well View Post
Tax write offs Just make all but one your kids.
Clever
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Lunafox
06.16.2014 , 01:41 PM | #28
I use it and enjoy it, because I like to see how all my characters interrelate with each other. To me that sort of thing is interesting...so I like my family tree and make use of it.

LordArtemis
06.16.2014 , 01:47 PM | #29
I use it to list my toons so I can see what their names are when I need to send mail back and forth.

Naturally it also allows me to send legacy bound items to my other characters.

AND...if I am not mistaken it allows those characters to use legacy attacks during your heroic moment.

Nickious
06.16.2014 , 01:50 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
my main knight is married to Kira has a son who is also married to Kira... "fun" indeed.
Guess the son had a bit of Oedipus complex going there.