Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NIM DP Mechanics bleeding through to SM+M

JouerTue
06.16.2014 , 09:02 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Woodynz View Post
One of the Mechanic changes we saw bleeding through is Brontes soft enrages @~30% growing in size and then starts firing off consecutive knockbacks, if second tank does not taunt, double knock backs will send you to your death, even then you have to get back quick to re-taunt.

This wasn't a solid bleed through as sometimes Brontes works as intended, but it certainly will make you pay attention. Overcharged Beam or Consecutive Knock Backs.

We did Identify a few other changes bleeding through, but discovery is all the fun.

Hopefully folks will see the light hearted fun to be had and not turn this into a QQ fest; my intention is to merely notify or provide a simple friendly heads up.
this is a fail in taking her crystal. about calphayus, the only thing i can see as non scaled for SM is the damage he does to a dps eventually aggroing him (tank sleeping/with slow pc) when you take the portals..but did it last week and all the op was fine..
The Red Eclipse
Republic: anstacav, giranda, hobogo, vitulal, wasiq, zadoro, onovidi
Empire: astutillo, comel'am, covamo, heksebo, qarrarr, dadietr
The Harbringer- Republic: hobogo; Empire: qarrarr

Woodynz
06.16.2014 , 09:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Pretty sure you forgot to pick up Brontes' crystal from his throne before pushing him below 30%. If you do that, he won't enrage. It has been this way since DP came out.
Had the crystal every time, sometimes you get the buff others you wont, it will just teleport you back to the main floor

Loki_
06.16.2014 , 08:25 PM | #13
Next the the sm derps will claim to be shocked when Styrak pulled a chained manifestation in the middle on SM and then Brontes started spawning reaches @35%

elitenz
06.16.2014 , 09:03 PM | #14
Well the Story Mode heroes need to get some type of NiM fun it really is NiM when you get a bunch of Heroes in the group lol.

Here is one of the many heroes I have come across in this game and the big phrase he said was " I hit like a truck "

Mr Truck

DuEldrvarya
06.16.2014 , 11:59 PM | #15
Hey that's not even that bad. I've had a jug tank with alacrity and even crit augments (and an aim healer ear piece), but the worst time was when I did this sm 16m df (not as long ago as I would wish) and three players from the same guild were in it, they all had a smorgasbord of crit/fortitude/alactirty/surge/accuracy augments ( no main stat / mit augments) and when I actually mentioned it in raid other people started to defend them saying that there wasn't one right way to gear a toon, and that I was being an elitist pig.

Well I might have been, but that was the stupidest guild I have ever seen.
Tar-Míriel Tar-Palantír Tar-Carlion Tar-Vanimelde Tar-Meneldur Tar-Telperien Inzilbêth Almarian Lindorie
Tar-Amandil Tar-Elendill Tar-Minyatur Isilme Silmarien
Hates You Redemption
Dread Master Gate Crasher

Dras_Keto
06.17.2014 , 08:13 AM | #16
Bad players always love bandwagoning to the defense of other bad players.

Either that, or I just consistently fail to respect the depths of stupidity to which the human race is capable of sinking.

ArchangelLBC
06.17.2014 , 04:54 PM | #17
Haven't been there in over a week, but last time I checked, CZ adds still had boss immunity (they used to not have that) in HM. Dunno if that's been fixed. Additionally, it's been fixed, but when NiM DP first dropped on the PTS, on Tyrans live you got the debuff that requires you to drop down to the lower floor and click on the holocron or be one-shotted.

These happen ever so often without any real understandable reason.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd