Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont You agree ?

Uzamakiuchi
06.15.2014 , 06:53 PM | #1
I think Bioware Should focus on continent and fixing old gear instead of bringing new packs and gear out cause everytime they deliver broken gear like marka ragnos helm naga shadow chest/pants even the tullak horde gear is broken so basicly less new gear fix old make new continent like new companion stories and conversations

LegoUniverseBC
06.15.2014 , 06:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Uzamakiuchi View Post
I think Bioware Should focus on continent and fixing old gear instead of bringing new packs and gear out cause everytime they deliver broken gear like marka ragnos helm naga shadow chest/pants even the tullak horde gear is broken so basicly less new gear fix old make new continent like new companion stories and conversations
Not really, I don't think Bioware has ever worked on creating new continents. You do realize people wanted the old gear back right?

LordArtemis
06.15.2014 , 07:00 PM | #3
I don't agree. I consider CM releases content. In fact, if it wasnt for constant CM releases I would not play the game.

Appearance is very important to me.

Now, that is just me....I do not speak for others.

I would also note that game content other than CM is important to me....I left the game completely for a while due to the disappointing design of GSF. I only returned based on the possibilities with Galactic Strongholds. The F2P/Preferred system is far too draconian for my tastes, so when I leave I completely remove myself from the game.

I only spend money on the game if I feel it deserves it.

Subach
06.15.2014 , 07:02 PM | #4
Why create new continents when you can make whole new planets?

LegoUniverseBC
06.15.2014 , 07:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Subach View Post
Why create new continents when you can make whole new planets?
^This!

horrorfaneightys
06.16.2014 , 06:47 AM | #6
I like more options for styling my characters, so I look forward to cartel market releases. I don't think that the cartel market takes away from the development of the rest of the game, either. There are separate teams for different content, after all. So no, I don't agree.
"There is no heavier burden than a great potential" ~ Linus, Peanuts
Morga-dar Level 54 Assassin Li'lu-fei Level 54 Sentinel
Xaniata-kee Level 53 Sniper

Warrgames
06.16.2014 , 07:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by horrorfaneightys View Post
I like more options for styling my characters, so I look forward to cartel market releases. I don't think that the cartel market takes away from the development of the rest of the game, either. There are separate teams for different content, after all. So no, I don't agree.
You are right they are separate teams that work on CM items and other in game areas.
CM staff is over 100 people.
Combat Team is made up of 3 people (took 1 person away from content when they added arena) and they also have to clean all the bathrooms.
OP Team is made up of 2 people and they have to sweep and mop floors also.
New Content team is made up of 1 person and he also has clean all the windows.
"Such minds. Such fertile grounds." Dread Master Raptus
You were just told you have **** for brains by a Dread Master.

OddballEasyEight
06.16.2014 , 08:12 AM | #8
Oh it's another one of those "stop making cartel stuff and make new stuff instead" threads that completely ignores the fact that the cartel market is what's keeping this game alive and that the rate of new content is on par with most other MMO's (And I don't count cartel stuff as new content here).

TUXs
06.16.2014 , 08:26 AM | #9
There's no money to be made in fixing things you've already bought.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Kantaso
06.16.2014 , 08:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
There's no money to be made in fixing things you've already bought.
Unless you sell repair kits.
Seek and ye shall find
The Master
I am casual and proud of it.
Free stuff -----> http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY