Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ajunta Pall Mask clipping

Uber_the_Goober
06.15.2014 , 04:18 PM | #1
Beards clip through the mask.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

Reno_Tarshil
06.15.2014 , 11:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Beards clip through the mask.
That's been like that for a lot of mouth masks. Especially if you are a Pureblood Sith.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Uber_the_Goober
06.16.2014 , 07:14 AM | #3
Well it stinks...I really like this mask. Fits my character's theme well.

Hope it gets fixed...
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 07:16 AM | #4
Well it stinks...I really like this mask. Fits my character's theme well.

Hope it gets fixed...
Remove the beard using the Appearance Designer Kiosk?

Uber_the_Goober
06.16.2014 , 11:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Remove the beard using the Appearance Designer Kiosk?
Pay money to fix their mistake...hrmm...you may be on to something.
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 11:33 AM | #6
Pay money to fix their mistake...hrmm...you may be on to something.
What mistake is that exactly?

It's been going on like this since forever(!!!) for various masks, as Reno pointed out previously. Why would you expect that this mask should be an exception?

It's like the robes clipping with some vehicles: You either deal with it or plan accordingly... Not saying I agree with that vision but truth be told, they haven't given exactly any indication they'll address it.

Again, it's working as intended. Whether you accept it or not is another matter altogether.

Uber_the_Goober
06.16.2014 , 11:36 AM | #7
Again, it's working as intended. Whether you accept it or not is another matter altogether.
Voltaic Sleuth mask doesn't clip. It's almost the same basic model, but has more bells, whistles, and doo-hickeys. I like Ajunta better because there's no hoses coming out of it...

If you honestly believe that the guy who designed the mask INTENDED for it to have beards clip through it...then I don't even know what to say here.
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 11:49 AM | #8
Voltaic Sleuth mask doesn't clip. It's almost the same basic model, but has more bells, whistles, and doo-hickeys. I like Ajunta better because there's no hoses coming out of it...

If you honestly believe that the guy who designed the mask INTENDED for it to have beards clip through it...then I don't even know what to say here.
I'm not saying anything... Merely pointing out that which has been in the game since forever. Whether you accept it or not or even plan accordingly, taken what was said previously, is not a concern of mine.

Uber_the_Goober
06.16.2014 , 01:12 PM | #9
I'm not saying anything... Merely pointing out that which has been in the game since forever. Whether you accept it or not or even plan accordingly, taken what was said previously, is not a concern of mine.
Agh come on dude. This is the fracking bug forum. The purpose of the forum is to report things EXACTLY AS I HAVE DONE. The ball is now in Bioware's court. Why in the HELL ARE YOU HERE trying to tell me that what I've reported is somehow irrelevant, unimportant, or not worthy of consideration?

It's clearly not intended to happen, because it looks ghetto and stupid - no game developer wants their product to look that way - so if they have the time, or the resources, they'll fix it, regardless of your opinion on it's "worthiness" or "intended" nature.

And yes you are saying something. Repeatedly. Unsolicited, unhelpful, unnecessary, unwanted, etc.
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 01:42 PM | #10
Agh come on dude. This is the fracking bug forum. The purpose of the forum is to report things EXACTLY AS I HAVE DONE. The ball is now in Bioware's court. Why in the HELL ARE YOU HERE trying to tell me that what I've reported is somehow irrelevant, unimportant, or not worthy of consideration?
I never said it was irrelevant. Learn to interpret things properly.

What I'm saying is that this is a known bug with other masks, which is yet to be addressed by them. Taking that into account, I presented a suggestion, an alternative, outside not using the mask or hiding it.

Quote:
It's clearly not intended to happen, because it looks ghetto and stupid - no game developer wants their product to look that way - so if they have the time, or the resources, they'll fix it, regardless of your opinion on it's "worthiness" or "intended" nature.
* read above *

Quote:
And yes you are saying something. Repeatedly. Unsolicited, unhelpful, unnecessary, unwanted, etc.
Saying something which is not exactly that which you desired is not the same as being "unhelpful". Again, your interpretation is lacking.