Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post if you got a Rancor for less than 500k

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Post if you got a Rancor for less than 500k

Pherlin
06.15.2014 , 05:23 PM | #11
Got mine for about 60k.

MaximilianPower
06.15.2014 , 05:47 PM | #12
Spent just under 500k before winning the rancor. About 450k, give or take.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / Begeren Colony /The Red Eclipse / Progenitor

Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

MidichIorian
06.15.2014 , 06:06 PM | #13
Bought smuggler chips for 20K and traded in cartel certificates for kingpin chips. Got the buff, headed over to the kingpin machines and got the rancor on one of my first rolls. So I probably didnt spend more than 5K up until the Rancor.

Khelthar
06.15.2014 , 06:40 PM | #14
I traded in a Cartel market certificate and on my second spin I hit the jackpot and won the Rancor.

Brewski
06.15.2014 , 06:43 PM | #15
Got mine at 42k, and my first Vectron about 60k after that.

All told I blew 500k to get 1 rancor, 2 Vectrons, a full set of legacy armor and weapons from transporting mods, and every achievement including the exploding slot machine.

Duskrequim
06.15.2014 , 07:29 PM | #16
bought 15 Kingpin tokens using the cartel certificates then bought almost 1 mil in kingpin tokens.. and nothing.. I thought it was rip off then I learned and spent 100k on 100 smuggler coins.. got the lucky buff and then with 5 kingpins I got my Rancor... I with I would have learned before I wasted all those creds...

DrewFromPhilly
06.15.2014 , 08:31 PM | #17
like...140k or smth like that all it took

Dawginole
06.15.2014 , 09:57 PM | #18
Welcome all to the /danceparty !!!
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Sangrar
06.15.2014 , 10:05 PM | #19
well I got an ambitious plan to do this under 500k, I basically bought 450k worth of smuggler tokens, and am farming several million credits worth of kingpin tokens that way. Tomarrow I will see if this plan will work and if the odds are in my favor.

P.S., when is the event leaving? Just need to know
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

Darth_Wicked
06.16.2014 , 04:19 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
well I got an ambitious plan to do this under 500k, I basically bought 450k worth of smuggler tokens, and am farming several million credits worth of kingpin tokens that way. Tomarrow I will see if this plan will work and if the odds are in my favor.

P.S., when is the event leaving? Just need to know
Quote:
SWTOR Festival of Splendor event guide with walkthroughs and rewards. Festival of Splendor is a gambling event in SWTOR Nar Shaddaa from June 10 to August 19.
http://dulfy.net/2014/06/09/swtor-fe...r-event-guide/