Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post patch 2.8a 8m SM group finder no ultimates reward

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Post patch 2.8a 8m SM group finder no ultimates reward

Pucmara
06.13.2014 , 08:01 AM | #1
As the title says.
We finished a DF 8m SM through group finder around 15:45 CET and nobody in the group got the 30 ultimates after killing Brontes and exitting the Ops.

Cheers,
Puc.

Dropfall
06.13.2014 , 08:13 AM | #2
I have a 2nd ticket open with CS regarding not getting Ult Comms from completing 16m SM S&V using GF the other day (so pre 2.8a). 1st ticket they closed after telling me I wasn't in GF.

2nd ticket calls them on their ********, and suggests that this will happen more often.

Guess I win CS.

Dropfall
06.13.2014 , 09:54 AM | #3
Lol, and it happened again, to all 8 members of the group. Was on the same toon too.

Got proof I got a GF pop this time.

The mission was in my mission log the entirety of the Op. People had to be replaced again. Completed the Op, and boom, no comms. Funny thing is after leaving the Op it offered me the option of quick travelling back to DF... And now the mission is gone since I've left Oricon.

Dun gone ****ed up BW

Blade-Dtx
06.13.2014 , 10:09 AM | #4
Same problem,
we just finished DF SM 8M via GF, and no ultimate comms reward. Im not sure if i should create ticket after your experience. Hope some from CS will responde to this thread.

Dropfall
06.13.2014 , 10:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Blade-Dtx View Post
Same problem,
we just finished DF SM 8M via GF, and no ultimate comms reward. Im not sure if i should create ticket after your experience. Hope some from CT will responde to this thread.
On Harbinger?

Blade-Dtx
06.13.2014 , 10:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dropfall View Post
On Harbinger?
Nope Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Chaqa
06.13.2014 , 10:26 AM | #7
Just finished 8 man DF via Group Finder and no Ultimate Commendations awarded.

johndoeb
06.13.2014 , 10:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pucmara View Post
As the title says.
We finished a DF 8m SM through group finder around 15:45 CET and nobody in the group got the 30 ultimates after killing Brontes and exitting the Ops.

Cheers,
Puc.
At least you were able to form a group. I have been in group finder for the last two hours ,and no group has formed yet.

johndoeb
06.13.2014 , 10:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dropfall View Post
On Harbinger?
I am to on the Harbinger server. I have a quick question on the Harbinger servers is anyone else able to pick eight man DF ,or is the only option is 16 men like me.

Fatleaf
06.13.2014 , 10:57 AM | #10
I was on Mumble with a guild mate who was in a GF 8man Fortress SM on Imp side, Red Eclipse server. None of his group got the Ultimate reward ether.

Could we have some confirmation this is now a recognised issue and being investigated.