Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder Operation rewards 0 ultimate commendations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Group Finder Operation rewards 0 ultimate commendations
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BerlitzLegit
06.13.2014 , 11:20 PM | #11
So many issue lately... its like they want to drive people away from their game.... this is endgame stuff. People are getting to the point where there is no new content and existing content is bugged. Whats the incentive?
" If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory." -Kreia Dark Lady of the Sith

LordTux
06.14.2014 , 10:34 AM | #12
Hello,

Reporting the same issue on Mantle of the force server, double fail on Ultimate commendations reward from group finder, Dread fortress and Palace (13th june Fortress and 14th june Palace 17:10 UTC )

May the fix be with you!

ivanhedgehog
06.15.2014 , 11:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dropfall View Post
Bigger thread here wondering where the comms are.

Gonna be owing a lot of people Ultimate Comms by the looks of it.
when have they ever made things right. they will fix the bug and tell you to run it again.

Grayseven
06.15.2014 , 06:23 PM | #14
Add to this the fact that the GF isn't working.

We needed two DPS to fill a guild run. We queued and nothing happened. The GL typed "Queue for GF Ops DPS" only to get tells from multiple DPS that they were in queue and it wasn't popping.

We had to manually invite the DPS into the group and queue, and I can vouch that Shadowlands is also not receiving comms for completion.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

Lorrimar
06.16.2014 , 11:16 AM | #15
I just wanna make sure I understand this correctly as I was lucky enough to get a GF Op in before the change back to 8 man.

You get NO ultimate coms from any of the bosses in 8 man? And you are supposed to get 30 from the GF "Quest" but those aren't happening either?

LordTux
06.16.2014 , 12:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorrimar View Post
I just wanna make sure I understand this correctly as I was lucky enough to get a GF Op in before the change back to 8 man.

You get NO ultimate coms from any of the bosses in 8 man? And you are supposed to get 30 from the GF "Quest" but those aren't happening either?
Hello,

Absolutely the case.

Cheers.

BerlitzLegit
06.16.2014 , 04:13 PM | #17
I got an email about my ticket I placed they are awarding me the comms I was supposed to get. I'll be checking later on to make sure. They're working on the issue. Was nice to get a "personalized" response so quickly. Appreciated it, relieved some of the frustration.
" If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory." -Kreia Dark Lady of the Sith

Lorrimar
06.16.2014 , 05:08 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTux View Post
Hello,

Absolutely the case.

Cheers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the confirmation, buddy. Well, so much for group finder Ops. I'll be on the fleet if anyone needs me......

/1 Geared Healer/DPS LFG 16 man SM & HM Ops. PST.