Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Question Regarding: Disparity in Drop Rates for Armor Boxes Of The Same Set

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Question Regarding: Disparity in Drop Rates for Armor Boxes Of The Same Set
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
06.15.2014 , 09:36 AM | #11
I'd like to report that for the last 2 days there are no longer any Xoxaan chest pieces for sale on The Progenitor.

There are 2 pages of lower robes tho... And it seems nobody is buying (since the number hasn't changed in 2 days).

Before they sold out, the chest pieces were going for 1.4-2.5 million credits each... and people were paying it seems...

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
06.15.2014 , 04:04 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I'd like to report that for the last 2 days there are no longer any Xoxaan chest pieces for sale on The Progenitor.

There are 2 pages of lower robes tho... And it seems nobody is buying (since the number hasn't changed in 2 days).

Before they sold out, the chest pieces were going for 1.4-2.5 million credits each... and people were paying it seems...
That's the entire point. They're making waves of attractive and super rare items like Revan's mask on a monthly basis now. :/
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Elminster_cs's Avatar


Elminster_cs
06.15.2014 , 05:30 PM | #13
Tell me this is not true...
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
06.15.2014 , 10:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
That's the entire point. They're making waves of attractive and super rare items like Revan's mask on a monthly basis now. :/
Umm, no. They are making very common items super rare... and that just makes no sense.
It's likely that this is a bug, so keep your conspiracy theories to yourself.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
06.17.2014 , 05:22 PM | #15
Per this gold post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...30#edit7488830
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
::Poofs back in::

An update! The rarity of the items in the Starcluster Nightlife Pack is being corrected in 2.8.1!

::Gently places a sealed bag of confetti on the floor before poofing away.::
It appears it is a bug and will be fixed in 2.8.1
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
06.17.2014 , 05:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
::Poofs back in::

An update! The rarity of the items in the Starcluster Nightlife Pack is being corrected in 2.8.1!

::Gently places a sealed bag of confetti on the floor before poofing away.::
Forgot to ask ealier though and if possible, could you let us know if...

- The unlock prices for some of the new armor sets is indeed intentional or an accident; Namely if some of them are indeed meant to cost 450 CC.
- The drop ratio is only for the Rare-rated armor sets inside the Lockboxes or also for the Xoxaan, Mandalore the Ultimate, Tulak Hord ones as well?

Thank you.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
06.19.2014 , 10:36 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
TLDR Rarities and collection costs are right. Item rarity icons and collections tooltip rarity are not and are targeted to be fixed in 2.8.1.

-eric
Working as intended. Contrary to earlier comment from Tait.

Case closed.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.