Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Area Transition Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ianrevan
06.10.2014 , 01:08 PM | #81
Sorry to say this but the game is totally ****** up atm

TUXs
06.10.2014 , 01:08 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
The best managers are the ones that are NEVER seen. The more managers get involved, typically the more stress and harder things become.
What? lol? The best managers are the ones who do get involved, help, prioritize things and motivate people. If you get so stressed that your manager is watching you, you should find a new profession and grow thicker skin...that approach may have worked on your youth soccer team, but in the real world, results matter.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

elanoreth
06.10.2014 , 01:08 PM | #83
at the moment the game is not really playable due to log in/ quick travel/social issues....hoping for a hotfix soon
Ela'n, Guildmaster

Ewok'alypse Now@The Red Eclipse

LordAppius
06.10.2014 , 01:11 PM | #84
Dear Bioware can teven log to the game now, i just go to a loading screen then go back to character selection.

Thank you for bringing patch 2.8 Spoils of the game.

yoomazir
06.10.2014 , 01:11 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
Dear Bioware can teven log to the game now, i just go to a loading screen then go back to character selection.

This also happening to me.

TUXs
06.10.2014 , 01:12 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
LOL! Clever name!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

OddballEasyEight
06.10.2014 , 01:17 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
It's Bioware...they never rollback anything. All they'll do is "fix" it...probably by just removing all abilities to QT...
To be fair, doing a rollback after they just implemented a gambling system would be catastrophic... the people who got lucky and won a rancor on their 4th try would go berzerk...
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

Darth_Wicked
06.10.2014 , 01:19 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
To be fair, doing a rollback after they just implemented a gambling system would be catastrophic... the people who got lucky and won a rancor on their 4th try would go berzerk...
It happened before.

AdamReith
06.10.2014 , 01:21 PM | #89
Seems to be a server issue... Most of my toons are on Red Eclipse where I can't log in but I can log in the PvP server TOFN

idnewton
06.10.2014 , 01:21 PM | #90
Inb4 clusterf***. Oh wait. Too late.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +28,000