Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Area Transition Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BoochyBear
06.10.2014 , 02:43 PM | #121
I cant get my patch to download past 87.5%. I turned off all anti virus and firewall and verified. I saw it jump to 100% and then back down to 87.5%. I'm stuck here and can't even login.

Anyone got any tricks I can try or is this part of the bug?

Seriously reconsidering my sub at this point.

DOHboy
06.10.2014 , 02:46 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by kojottt View Post
Or some people will actually leave this game. Why they have PTS server when the update goes live and **** hits the fan? That's pretty much 1 day less of playing for non-us players. After they'll fix those bugs we will get "we are very sorry"
so I dont have to repeat myself

Dokar
06.10.2014 , 02:48 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by DOHboy View Post
Doesn't preclude poor Q/A procedures or change management.

idnewton
06.10.2014 , 02:53 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Just a quick update. We are still working on locking down a solution to the issue! As soon as I have something concrete I will pass it on. Thanks for your patience.

-eric
In other words...

Quote:
Just a quick update -- just kidding, we have no update. Deal with it.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 19 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

Zuuzuu
06.10.2014 , 02:54 PM | #125
QT timer

DOHboy
06.10.2014 , 03:08 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
In other words...
in other words, its not a simple fix, we haven't all gone home for the day and contrary to popular belief DO know what we are doing and working hard to figure out what is going on.

this falls under the cursed if you do, cursed if you don't.

don't say anything flamed for no communication.
communicate that we're working on it, flamed for not fixing it and saying thats not an "update"

until its "suddenly fixed" people will continue to complain about everything that is anything other than "its fixed"

once fixed, they'll complain that they explanation for what happened is insufficient and complain some more.

mpddispatch
06.10.2014 , 03:20 PM | #127
Look people, it doesnt matter if it was on the test server or not, it is next to impossible to test an update against every possible parameter that could arrise. All it could take to completely bug an entire game is one wrong letter in written code. And its not only the code that can cause bugs its the environment in which the code runs. It may be something in the patcher that screwed up things on the end user side and nothing at all on the server side. Who freakin knows!!!! Its not going to get fixed any faster because a bunch of people get on a forum and yell and scream at them to FIX IT NOW!!!! Be proactive, send them a private message with your info and what issues you are experiencing. Help them help you. And to all the people that are threatening to rage quit over this.......CYA!!!!! And to those that think they "owe you something" because of it.....no they dont. Get over it, it will be fixed when its fixed. Sucks not being able to play but the world is not going to end.

Pistols
06.10.2014 , 03:26 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by mpddispatch View Post
Look people, it doesnt matter if it was on the test server or not, it is next to impossible to test an update against every possible parameter that could arrise. All it could take to completely bug an entire game is one wrong letter in written code. And its not only the code that can cause bugs its the environment in which the code runs. It may be something in the patcher that screwed up things on the end user side and nothing at all on the server side. Who freakin knows!!!! Its not going to get fixed any faster because a bunch of people get on a forum and yell and scream at them to FIX IT NOW!!!! Be proactive, send them a private message with your info and what issues you are experiencing. Help them help you. And to all the people that are threatening to rage quit over this.......CYA!!!!! And to those that think they "owe you something" because of it.....no they dont. Get over it, it will be fixed when its fixed. Sucks not being able to play but the world is not going to end.
Lol

TUXs
06.10.2014 , 03:28 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by mpddispatch View Post
Yet I bet you're the type of person who complains when your $.99 hamburger has mustard on it right?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Darth_Wicked
06.10.2014 , 03:29 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Yet I bet you're the type of person who complains when your $.99 hamburger has mustard on it right?
Or if a bird took a dump on his coffee. I'm fairly sure he drank more than he should already.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by Guss This: A Failed Padawan Story
Have you heard this one? "There once was a Mon Cal from Dac. He wore a jetpack on his back..."
"He liked to shoot blasters, and fly even faster. He was a Mando-Cal attack."