Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Area Transition Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IdoGoldberg
06.10.2014 , 01:39 PM | #111
I have a suggestion... CLOSE THE GAME > fix it.. open it up again
may the force be with you all

MarkkuJ
06.10.2014 , 01:42 PM | #112
I just got in The Red Eclipse, seems to work fast now (crosses fingers).

BenAndros
06.10.2014 , 01:42 PM | #113
Hi!
I am also having login problems. Can't log in any of my characters. When I try I get a loading screen for a minute or two, before I just end up back in character selection.
Good luck on repairs
Benny
Red Eclipse server

kojottt
06.10.2014 , 01:42 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
How many days have subs lost so far with all the downtimes etc? It really isn't an issue for me personally, i'd rather the servers were taken offline while they fix the problems, instead of (attempting) to load in to a complete shambles

Also, is it just the EU players?

Let the devs do their jobs, give constructive feedback. It isn't the end of the world so have some perspective.
I played another online game which for gave for every downtime gave 1+ days of sub even if that lasted 2h and around 5am.
If updating lasts 6h and they do PTS it should work. I understand that minor bugs can pop but not major **** everywhere

Salshazar
06.10.2014 , 01:44 PM | #115
Red Eclipse here..
Can go to character select and then, when I click my char and load, it takes ages.... Untill finally the loading bar appears a few minutes after.. Then it loads normally.. Meanwhile, while in the game, I cannot change the planet, I cannot group up, as well as a few other nasty things that make the game utterly unplayable.

I do hope they hotfix this garbage soon, or i will ask my good mate to pay them a visit and make them speed up the repairs (cause the emperor is not satisfied with the time it takes them to create the second deathstar, if you catch my drift)

:P

TUXs
06.10.2014 , 01:44 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by kojottt View Post
I played another online game which for gave for every downtime gave 1+ days of sub even if that lasted 2h and around 5am.
If updating lasts 6h and they do PTS it should work. I understand that minor bugs can pop but not major **** everywhere
The minor and obscure bugs don't bother me either...but the bugs being reported are absolutely unacceptable imo.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

EricMusco
06.10.2014 , 01:57 PM | #117 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Just a quick update. We are still working on locking down a solution to the issue! As soon as I have something concrete I will pass it on. Thanks for your patience.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Suonikohju
06.10.2014 , 02:04 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Just a quick update. We are still working on locking down a solution to the issue! As soon as I have something concrete I will pass it on. Thanks for your patience.

-eric
Maybe you guys should hire a whole bunch of people only dedicated to fix all bugs in the game. Thay would employ them for years Plus your subscription amount would ten fold. I have seen some year+ old (minor)bugs still not being fixed despite reporting them.

i wish you goodluck fixing the game

Christinaa
06.10.2014 , 02:13 PM | #119
hi i normally play on Red Eclipse with friend but i have toons on Jedi Covenant i had the issue from the the intial patch on red eclipse so i went to my characters on jedi Covenant when i switched back tor ed eclipse it resolved all the issues i was having so for those experiencing issues maybe just try making a random toon on a new server and switching back to the old ones hugs to all ^^
If your going trough hell keep on going

LordAppius
06.10.2014 , 02:25 PM | #120
While you try to fix the game do another thing hire a new team cause game right now is boring as hell.
Lately a lot of my friends including me are getting frustrated for the crazy amount of content bioware is releasing, we can t even decide what to do first. And this event oh god, was just what we needed since we all have so much to do with the rest of the content being released, new operations (resking and new difficulty tears), flahs points that are purely smack the crap out off everything you see in front off you. Don t think that being creative and asking for some thing that actually pleases the players is much to ask.

At least we all get new features called buggs