Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nim-Buff away, but same life?

Leafy_Bug
06.13.2014 , 04:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Yeah that's what we did, too. Resulted in this somewhat funny Sentinel parse: http://www.torparse.com/a/696244/21/0/Damage+Dealt
<- Those numbers I only could do in Dotsmash HM, that was Watchman NiM :-)

Well I had 4100 before I died .

Rednave
06.13.2014 , 07:46 PM | #22
So is the same health a bug or is this as intended?
I like me

Levik
06.18.2014 , 08:39 PM | #23
bump curious about this too, seems to be same health

jrwellworth
06.18.2014 , 08:53 PM | #24
Oversight: NM DF bosses still have same HP | 06.17.2014, 07:22 PM
(Quote)Hey folks,

I spoke with the team regarding this, and the health of the bosses in NiM Dread Fortress being left at Nightmare values after the removal of Nightmare Power was intentional. There was some feedback regarding the reversion to Hard Mode values and so the HP was left unchanged.

The removal of Nightmare Power does still lower the damage dealt by the bosses.

-tait// (Quote)

Working as intended and let me be the first to say thank you Bioware for at least giving us this. My team and I were not at the level to complete NiM Dread Fortress while the buff was active, and we were pretty disappointed at not being able to challenge ourselves the same as the teams that completed it pre-nerf, the title was not important to us since that was for the teams that were ready and kicked ***. So, even though the damage output by the bosses has become less, their health and mechanics are the same as under nim power, and if ya think that that is a bad thing, sorry, but most of us want a challenge not just easy gear. (though to be honest, our raid leader has done 4/5 with the nim buff and when we went last night to farm nefra, we moved on to draxus and got pretty far for a team that had never done it before, so it is sufficiently easier, I would imagine). So thanks to everyone at Bio who heard us at least a little bit and left us guys that were behind in the progression race a little something more then HM with NiM mechanics.
Sandari-60 (kinetic combat) +more <Aeternium Ascension>
<Sith Praxium> B.C. Dread Slayer

AshlaBoga
06.18.2014 , 10:30 PM | #25
This just gives the healers a chance to practice their dps.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

ArchangelLBC
06.19.2014 , 02:08 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by jrwellworth View Post
Oversight: NM DF bosses still have same HP | 06.17.2014, 07:22 PM
(Quote)Hey folks,

I spoke with the team regarding this, and the health of the bosses in NiM Dread Fortress being left at Nightmare values after the removal of Nightmare Power was intentional. There was some feedback regarding the reversion to Hard Mode values and so the HP was left unchanged.

The removal of Nightmare Power does still lower the damage dealt by the bosses.

-tait// (Quote)

Working as intended and let me be the first to say thank you Bioware for at least giving us this. My team and I were not at the level to complete NiM Dread Fortress while the buff was active, and we were pretty disappointed at not being able to challenge ourselves the same as the teams that completed it pre-nerf, the title was not important to us since that was for the teams that were ready and kicked ***. So, even though the damage output by the bosses has become less, their health and mechanics are the same as under nim power, and if ya think that that is a bad thing, sorry, but most of us want a challenge not just easy gear. (though to be honest, our raid leader has done 4/5 with the nim buff and when we went last night to farm nefra, we moved on to draxus and got pretty far for a team that had never done it before, so it is sufficiently easier, I would imagine). So thanks to everyone at Bio who heard us at least a little bit and left us guys that were behind in the progression race a little something more then HM with NiM mechanics.
Yes and no. Grob'thok is substantially easier than he was since the adds were probably the biggest headache in that fight, and with their damage so low they aren't nearly the threat. Though I hope they don't change the fire to killing them quick unless they boost their damage again.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

AlixMV
06.19.2014 , 02:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Rednave View Post
So is the same health a bug or is this as intended?
Been answered in another thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...99#edit7488499

The Dev Tracker is your friend.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi