Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nim-Buff away, but same life?

Colzerod
06.10.2014 , 09:36 AM | #1
So, Nefra dont have the buff anymore, but her life is pre 2.8

Have they changed their plans in case of the buff?

I'm just confused

Kawabonga
06.10.2014 , 10:20 AM | #2
I'd be happy if that was the case tbh...

RikuvonDrake
06.10.2014 , 10:26 AM | #3
Oh my god nerf nefra biobad!!111111

Colzerod
06.10.2014 , 10:33 AM | #4
Im also happy, just confused

and not sure if the damage is also the same as pre 2.8 ^^

so just want any confirmation if this is intended or just buggy...
hopefully its not buggy

papaantz
06.10.2014 , 01:57 PM | #5
it ain't nerfed...

nightmare power debuff is gone but Nefra still has same HP and from checking combat log it was still doing the same damage to me as last week

Jerba
06.10.2014 , 02:01 PM | #6
My guild was doing Brontes on the PTS without the nightmare power buff and we felt barely a difference. She did deal slightly less damage, but since the adds never had the debuff, they stayed the same, and all one-shot mechanics were as unforgiving as on live. All the people saying this would be like HM after the nerf obviously never tested it themselves on the PTS.
Scoundrel healer, raid leader and vanity pet collector on T3-M4. WHERE IS THERON SHAN?

TheRampage
06.10.2014 , 02:34 PM | #7
So, why removal of buff if everything else is the same? Just messing people who didn't kill it yet, and taking away opportunity for them to kill last boss and get title...
Raphâel - Not Good Enough

elitenz
06.10.2014 , 02:57 PM | #8
Because this game is dying and the devs are showing they are very limited to what they can create they are all out of ideas look at the boring operations they create.

Whizzer_
06.10.2014 , 03:27 PM | #9
Well from our DF NiM run today its: Same health, but less damage.
We missed an Affliction on Draxus and healed through that. That would have been a wipe last week.
Grob is pretty annoying now: The adds have the shield and the health of NiM, but don't die to the fire anymore.
Alcibaides - TRE

ZentheSecond
06.10.2014 , 03:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Whizzer_ View Post
Well from our DF NiM run today its: Same health, but less damage.
We missed an Affliction on Draxus and healed through that. That would have been a wipe last week.
Grob is pretty annoying now: The adds have the shield and the health of NiM, but don't die to the fire anymore.
Are the adds still a cause to go "Oh my god they are coming to kill me RUNNNN!!!!!" And run around trying to avoid all melee range of them? Or do they hit more like HM? Never got to test PTS so curious...

Also, does this still mean Draxus is a douche and might need a five Dps strat to kill still? -.-
-- Hanakoo - Powertech - DPS/Tank --
-- Natsumii - Assassin - Tank --
-- Kaijėn - Sniper - DPS --