Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Travel & Fleet Pass cooldowns broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Quick Travel & Fleet Pass cooldowns broken
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chronolumina
06.11.2014 , 10:37 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
You actually don't know much about software development do you?
Shills and apologists like you are partly responsible for plaguing this game with problems. You flame users with valid concerns and your drivel block out the channel between players and developers, making the latter lazy and unresponsive since they think the game's perfect.

And +1 to this bug. There's a reason why people are willing to spend real money on reducing QT's cooldown.

fnslayeroc
06.12.2014 , 04:22 AM | #32
I have a temporary fix......send an email out in game and give everyone BOUND fleet passes like 100 of em.

IngeDanielsen
06.12.2014 , 05:56 AM | #33
Like the Convenience:
I have unlocked all Fleet Pass and now I need to wait for several hours for using it again.
Good patch update

EarnestBunbury
06.12.2014 , 06:06 AM | #34
and give out some dam QT passes from the Cart market!!! This blows, they took away the BASIC COMMS from TAC fp so now I have to do dailies and GSI missions which are sped up by QT... dammit this is getting VERY annoying and ESO and WILDSTAR are BECKONING!!

Bstr
06.12.2014 , 07:39 AM | #35
Already reported and answered here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...96#post7473496
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

BobaFaceroll
06.12.2014 , 07:48 AM | #36
Any update on this? The broken perks effect every single one of my characters. It's rather frustrating.

Altairien
06.12.2014 , 09:40 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by nobodytoo View Post
hi all, despite the having all the legacy perks, fleet travel cooldown is now 3 hours (from none) and quick travel is back to 30 mins (from 10). is this intended or is this a bug?

i hope it's not intended, i already miss them.
If I remember correctly, wasn't the default cooldown 25 minutes? Each of the 3 legacy unlocks removes 5 minutes. The only way to get down to 10 minutes (which is what I had before this "patch") is 25 - (3 * 5) = 10.

So it appears this is 2 bugs. Legacy unlocks not applying and an increase of 5 minutes to the default cooldown. Will the cooldown increase also be fixed I wonder,,,

Tsillah
06.12.2014 , 10:20 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaFaceroll View Post
Any update on this? The broken perks effect every single one of my characters. It's rather frustrating.
They are hoping to bring out a patch tomorrow to fix all this stuff that's going on at the moment. It's in a thread in general forum about transition issues.

At least you get to play at all. I can't log in mostly and when I do I get kicked from the server again within minutes.
Et In Gehenna Vixi...