Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 2.8: Spoils of War!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 2.8: Spoils of War!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Erinlogar
06.10.2014 , 11:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Orlogg View Post
The cooldown for Quick Travel is now 30 minutes??????? I bought perks to bring it down to 10 minutes? BOUGHT — as in using real money (probably via Cartel Coins, but I those with real money anyway)

If this is just a bug, I won't complain. I make errors at my job sometimes too. Errors can be corrected — and excused.
I've got EXACTLY the same bug here... well... if it's a bug, that is...

Laurreth
06.10.2014 , 12:00 PM | #12
I couldn't eat nearly as much as I'd want to throw up over the "quality" of this "event", and the update in general. This is seriously starting to make me think all those people who were accusing Bioware of blatantly ripping off the players may have been on to something
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

idnewton
06.10.2014 , 12:06 PM | #13
Welcome to Game Update 2.8: Bugs of Tor!
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Projawa
06.10.2014 , 12:13 PM | #14
How many producers does BWAustin have? It seems every other patch a new producer pops up to make a post.

zevronic
06.10.2014 , 12:17 PM | #15
Lets see, group finder not working. Inviting to a group is a 10 minute delay before it works, fast travel I used cartel coins to get down to 10 minutes is now 30 minutes, had to log out 10 times and reload in 30 minutes, went to get on starship to leave DK and it loaded the cinematic then plopped me back in the hanger locked out of my ship, ran into invisible walls and got stuck had to reload again, yep great patch.

iowaboynca
06.10.2014 , 12:18 PM | #16
I was just thinking the other day that 2.7 only had 2 patches...can't wait to get home from work to experience the insanity!

arfifteen
06.10.2014 , 01:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Orlogg View Post
The cooldown for Quick Travel is now 30 minutes??????? I bought perks to bring it down to 10 minutes? BOUGHT — as in using real money (probably via Cartel Coins, but I those with real money anyway)

If this is just a bug, I won't complain. I make errors at my job sometimes too. Errors can be corrected — and excused.

But if this is a deliberate decision, then there is no limit on the misery I wish upon the one(s) making that decision. And I've read a lot of non-fiction, and I am also a professional nurse with a fairly developed insight into painful and lethal diseases. So I can imagine some truly advanced misery.

I paid, effing PAID for that perk.

Don't worry so did I, I also used real money to lower my fleet pass down to no CD at all and now it has a 3 hour CD. talk about suckage.

moonbroth
06.10.2014 , 01:16 PM | #18
Just been told I'm a Free-to-Play Player with restricted access to chat channels. ***?

moonbroth
06.10.2014 , 01:16 PM | #19
Also, "You are currently not in a guild". I'm the frakking Guildmaster. You idiots.

Executrixo
06.10.2014 , 01:31 PM | #20
No, really, Are you kidding? The game, that doesn't even launch after the update?.. You must have really curved hands for that...