Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Happy Holidays from BioWare Austin!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Happy Holidays from BioWare Austin!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

HouseMcCune
12.23.2011 , 03:38 PM | #61
Happy Holidays to all of you as well!
Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. *I'm* in it for the money.

C.E. 7.21.11: First Wave, D-day -7

Tedstery
12.23.2011 , 03:43 PM | #62
Merry Chirstmas, and when you come back, fix the FPS issues. Thx Merry Christmas
R.I.P Orange Pixel! .

Averran
12.23.2011 , 03:50 PM | #63
Happy Holidays everyone! We look forward to spending many more special occasions with the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community and thank you for taking a little bit of this incredible season to enjoy the game!

Atoli
12.23.2011 , 04:00 PM | #64
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
~*~Atoli~*~ .
BAM!

jwkub
12.23.2011 , 04:12 PM | #65
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! Thank you for all your hard work.

EricMusco
12.23.2011 , 04:21 PM | #66 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Happy Holidays everyone! Try to at least spend *some* time with your families in between your marathon SWTOR sessions

Oh, and of course, Happy Life Day.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

nienna
12.23.2011 , 04:24 PM | #67
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays team BioWare.
TOR is an incredible game, you should all be very proud!!
one five seven

Zarthorn
12.23.2011 , 04:29 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Happy Holidays everyone! Try to at least spend *some* time with your families in between your marathon SWTOR sessions

Oh, and of course, Happy Life Day.
Glad you guys find time to post happy holidays messages, yet can't find the time to drop into a thread thats now over 1000 replies long about black screening issues that have cropped up through recent patches?

Priorities, quite a few people won't be enjoying there "early Xmas present" if they can't play because of a gamebreaking issue that needs hotfixing.

fitzgibbonmd
12.23.2011 , 04:45 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
Glad you guys find time to post happy holidays messages, yet can't find the time to drop into a thread thats now over 1000 replies long about black screening issues that have cropped up through recent patches?

Priorities, quite a few people won't be enjoying there "early Xmas present" if they can't play because of a gamebreaking issue that needs hotfixing.
well said....

have already alerted friends at PC Gamer magazine and they are monitoring what if anything is being done......
'Boy you're about as much use as a c&&k-flavored lollipop!!'

Patches O'Hoolihan - Dodgeball (the movie)

Rasen
12.23.2011 , 04:59 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post

I'm also glad they have time to post a simple season's greetings. I also hope we all get the gift of undersranding and patience when it comes to technical problems since they usually require investigation.

Happy holidays all!
Click here for my modest referral.