Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Happy Holidays from BioWare Austin!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Happy Holidays from BioWare Austin!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StephenReid
12.23.2011 , 11:02 AM | #1
While the community never sleeps (which means the Community Team rarely sleeps!) today is the last day in the office before Christmas, so we thought it was a good time to say 'Happy Holidays' to all.

Thank you for enjoying Star Wars: The Old Republic and for being with us on this wild ride so far! We've got loads more to share with you in 2012, but for now enjoy the holidays... whether you spend them at home with family or in a galaxy far, far away.

Dshot
12.23.2011 , 11:07 AM | #2
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you guys there, thanks for putting so much love into this.
Fiancée: "I'm going to be a Sith Inquisitor."
Me: "Oh really? And why is that?"
Fiancée: "Because, nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!"

EricCampbell
12.23.2011 , 11:07 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Happy Holidays everyone!

It's an exciting time in gaming history and we're thrilled to have you all here to experience this journey together. Safe travels and happy hunting in all your in-game adventures!

^_^

Sefrix
12.23.2011 , 11:11 AM | #4
Merry Christmas guys! Enjoy the time off, you have all earned it!
You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.

Leggomy
12.23.2011 , 11:12 AM | #5
Merry Christmas Bioware and the many players of this great game. Looking forward to many years of fun in the star wars universe.

robertszak
12.23.2011 , 11:13 AM | #6
Wishing everyone a safe and happy holidays!

RobChestney
12.23.2011 , 11:15 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The best gift we at BioWare could possibly receive this season is to see you all in the game and enjoying it. It's been a fantastic journey getting to this point, and the game wouldn't be what it is without the support of the fans and the community. So thank you all for being with us in this adventure. Happy Holidays and May the Force be with you.

Darnite
12.23.2011 , 11:20 AM | #8
Merry Christmas to everyone at BioWare and Electronic Arts.
Guild - Legacy
Squadron 11-11-11

*Never Forget*

GedenWhitey
12.23.2011 , 11:21 AM | #9
Merry Christmas to everyone

Sorchaa
12.23.2011 , 11:21 AM | #10
Happy Holidays to all of you who have brought me a game that just tickles me pink! What a great Christmas Present! Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy the time off!