Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Multiple Alts same class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Multiple Alts same class?

Orcjedi
06.09.2014 , 03:07 PM | #1
Ok guys..just wondering.. i just made my 3rd guardian..On same server..just wondering if im the only crazy player who plays multiple same class alts lol

Kaos_KidSWTOR
06.09.2014 , 08:48 PM | #2
I have a Guardian and a Juggernaut, a Shadow and a Sin, a Sniper and a Gunslinger, a Vanguard and a Powertech, so, no your not 100% crazy, but 3 Guardians? Why?

DomiSotto
06.10.2014 , 12:23 PM | #3
I have double alts on a Warrior, Inquisitor, Smuggler and IA. For all these classes, I wanted to see Good and Evil, Male and Female, and the two different AC. With a SW you are really forced to play twice because of the dumb Jaesa achievement. Thanks Heavens she is not romanceable as an LS or one would have had to have 3 runs to see all the content.

Sorei
06.10.2014 , 12:27 PM | #4
I have 22 characters and several alts of the same class. For example, I have 3 Juggernauts (2 male, 1 female) + 1 Marauder, 2 Operatives + 1 Sniper,, 2 Assassins, 2 Sorcs, 2 Powertechs + 1 Merc, etc.
As i don't like playing Republic, I only have 1 character of each AC there.

In total, I have leveled at least 4 Juggernauts to 55 (and deleted them as I am rarely satisfied with a character and change my mind far too often).

TheRandomno
06.10.2014 , 01:10 PM | #5
Some time in the far future, once I lvl all my guys, I'll have a different AC for each base equivalent (e.g. Guardian and Marauder, Sniper and Scoundrel), except I'll have a PT and Merc, and a Sorc and Sin.

Double Inquisitor is because I Sorc is my main, and I wanted to lvl a tank fast. Double BH is cos I chose Merc without realising I had a Commando...
Tomb of Freedon Nadd.
I'm going inactive from SWTOR for a while, not sure when I'll be back.

Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I.

Orcjedi
06.10.2014 , 02:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
I have a Guardian and a Juggernaut, a Shadow and a Sin, a Sniper and a Gunslinger, a Vanguard and a Powertech, so, no your not 100% crazy, but 3 Guardians? Why?
3 guardians... cause i like so many races.. i wanted to see zabrak,miraluka and mirialan as guardians xD i focus each on a tree one is tank,veng,focus yes i am crazy xD

DarthBurton
06.11.2014 , 09:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Orcjedi View Post
Ok guys..just wondering.. i just made my 3rd guardian..On same server..just wondering if im the only crazy player who plays multiple same class alts lol
I have three Lv 55 sages. To put a cherry on top, i have a fourth sage at Lv 17. I just love the class and therefor i'm able to play a sage in the raids i do with my guild, despite having a lockout on my main due to running random raids as well.
Kinara - Sage Lv. 55 - Mídori - Sorcerer Lv. 55 - Dárya - Sage Lv. 55
Kíeran - Sentinel Lv. 55 - Sául - Juggernaut Lv. 49 - Natálya - Guardian Lv. 50
Ayaná - Vanguard Lv. 55 - Murdoҫk - Commando Lv. 51
Nakajima - Scoundrel Lv. 55 - Caitlín - Shadow Lv. 55

Ridickilis
06.11.2014 , 11:50 AM | #8
Altoholic checking in.

Let's see:
2 operatives and a scoundrel (concealment/scrapper)
2 sins and a shadow (darkness/kinetic combat)
2 sents and a marauder (combat/carnage)
Sage and Sorc (seer/corruption)

But my worst "offense" by far is the Guardian/Jugg. 2 Guardians and 3 Juggs. The guardian isn't so bad; one's male defense spec, the other female vigilance. However all three Juggs not only are all immortal spec, but they are all male Sith purebloods with the same character slider numbers (body/head/eyes/hair/scars). I guess I'm pretty particular with how I want my Juggs to look.

None of the duplicates or their mirror are on the same server though, If I rolled a Jugg on a server then I wanted the Knight to be a sentinel, etc. There was a lot of re-rolling going on around mid 2012 when there were too many servers and the populations were spread out, so I ended up having toons on 5 servers. 3 of the servers I barely log into anymore.
"Shh, don't spoil the moment." ~Kaliyo Djannis

Master-Nala
06.11.2014 , 12:20 PM | #9
I have two Sages (both 55), two Shadows (both 55), a Sorcerer (55), an Assassin (55) and a Consular (30-no AC).

I also have two Scoundrels (both 55), and an Operative (55). I also have two Marauders (55 and 51), two Commandos (55 and 40), two Vanguards (55 and 35). As well as one of every other named AC at 55 (so basically two of each class). However, I am a severe altoholic.
HARBINGER-60s
Alana, Myschal, Vodoun

DomiSotto
06.11.2014 , 01:21 PM | #10
So, would you say you slightly prefer Force User force-based class, Master Nala?