Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unclaimed Item period.

NYYankee
06.11.2014 , 02:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by apanbest View Post
"How long can unclaimed item remain unclaimed?"
I was wondering this as well. I just bought Treek with the discount, but don't have the CCs to unlock her for all my characters. I am thinking of starting a new alt soon and would like to use her on that toon. I was figuring I'd just leave her unclaimed until I roll the alt. It's not a big deal as I'll probably only be waiting a couple weeks, I just want to make sure she doesn't automatically get returned and refunded after x period of time.

JacksonMo
06.12.2014 , 04:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by NYYankee View Post
I was wondering this as well. I just bought Treek with the discount, but don't have the CCs to unlock her for all my characters. I am thinking of starting a new alt soon and would like to use her on that toon. I was figuring I'd just leave her unclaimed until I roll the alt. It's not a big deal as I'll probably only be waiting a couple weeks, I just want to make sure she doesn't automatically get returned and refunded after x period of time.
If you return her for a refund, you lose the discount if you try to get her again with a different toon.
Just take her and get the unlock when your monthly CC allowance builds back up.

ConcreteRyder
06.12.2014 , 08:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NYYankee View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
If you return her for a refund, you lose the discount if you try to get her again with a different toon.
Also keep in mind that you can only claim an item on the character that purchased it. If you switch characters they won't see the item in your unclaimed items.

NYYankee
06.12.2014 , 02:22 PM | #14
Quote:
Thanks. I'm not planning on returning her. I just didn't want to lose her by leaving her unclaimed too long.

Quote: Originally Posted by ConcreteRyder View Post
Also keep in mind that you can only claim an item on the character that purchased it. If you switch characters they won't see the item in your unclaimed items.
I didn't realize that. I assumed that any character on the account could claim the item once it was purchased.

Now that I'm thinking about it more. I realize that I can claim the item, stick it in my bank and mail it to the new alt when I start them (or if I earn more CC by then, just unlock her for all).