Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very hard strike from WildStar.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Very hard strike from WildStar.

Elite-Defender
06.08.2014 , 11:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Yeah, it says that Wildstar is the new kid in town and everyone is interested.
Queues are not long on ToFN. I've been PVPing all day today and it pops in 5mins max.
Oh well you said it! I guess PVP is fine and healthy in this game! Look guys this guy knows whats up!

Pekish
06.08.2014 , 11:52 AM | #22
wildstar is a bad game with the right pvp feature and a combat very easy for some class and very hard for others

will it kill SWTOR... i would say unless devs make a decent pvp patch and figure out cross server pvp yes
and i am real sad because i dont like wildstar the graphic and the humor in there are so childish that i feel an idiot playing it but i am playing it because it has a lot of stuff

if they want to save this game they need to come up with a lot of feature especially in pvp

ThorgrimLutgen
06.08.2014 , 12:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Pekish View Post
wildstar is a bad game with the right pvp feature and a combat very easy for some class and very hard for others

will it kill SWTOR... i would say unless devs make a decent pvp patch and figure out cross server pvp yes
and i am real sad because i dont like wildstar the graphic and the humor in there are so childish that i feel an idiot playing it but i am playing it because it has a lot of stuff

if they want to save this game they need to come up with a lot of feature especially in pvp
No idea if it will kill PVP here, to some extent PVP never got off the ground here, limited warzones, no open world etc.

Personally with WS, although the PVP is pretty fun, in my opinion much better than here, I cannot see past the ****** graphics and therefore will not play it. I had a similar issue with TESO which I really wanted to play due to the large scale PVP battles, but I get really bad headaches and feel sick playing the game, did not get past my free game time with the purchase before I realised I was doomed.

So here I am and to be honest, I actually don't care what happens to PVP, at the very least regs will still pop.

Neoforcer
06.08.2014 , 02:01 PM | #24
Here what i see thread over at wildstar pvp forums Bot are destroying PVP, spellslinger too op?, Things that need to change in PVP, PvP Stats are Broken. Those are just a few threads this tell me that there pvp is just like ours in swtor no difference. So people will be back when they realize its the same thing. I find it kinda funny that there forums already are getting toxic post and it not even been a week.

TheNahash
06.08.2014 , 02:03 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Elite-Defender View Post
Oh well you said it! I guess PVP is fine and healthy in this game! Look guys this guy knows whats up!
Oh, you got me...
I'm sorry I didn't present all the numbers in the scientific way you did...
Master Kalchas Captain SantÚ
Darth DÝrge Agent HÚretic

Aerilas
06.08.2014 , 02:31 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Pekish View Post
wildstar is a bad game
LOL someone's uneducated. Or biased. Or ignorant.
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Rocanon
06.08.2014 , 02:49 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
Here what i see thread over at wildstar pvp forums Bot are destroying PVP, spellslinger too op?, Things that need to change in PVP, PvP Stats are Broken. Those are just a few threads this tell me that there pvp is just like ours in swtor no difference. So people will be back when they realize its the same thing. I find it kinda funny that there forums already are getting toxic post and it not even been a week.
Wildstar attracted a lot of the whiny entitled armchair game devs from the various mmo pvp communities. Of course its going to be toxic.

**** give it a month and it'll be a carbon copy of these forums.

Pekish
06.08.2014 , 03:27 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
LOL someone's uneducated. Or biased. Or ignorant.
lol someone has bad taste or is just a fun boy 12/13y/o or just have no clue about mmorpg

abhaxus
06.08.2014 , 05:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
The difference is that Wildstar has the key components for a good PVP game... the P and the P. On POT5 the PVP community has disappeared and gone to other games. Warzones are quite simply terrible in their current state. It is now a regular occurrence for me to triple the damage output of the next highest player on my team. It used to be if you were solo queued you could at least get a team of players decent enough to PVE win a warzone. Now without at least one player grouped with you in queue you are virtually guaranteed 7 terrible players on your side, and 8 on the other. It's not fun to play either with or against terribads.
Abhaxus - Sorc heal/dps | Op-haxus - op heals | Buubi'sett - PT | Snugglenaut - Jugg hybrid | Wayward'son - sniper | Abhaxuus - Mara | Weezles - Scoundrel | A▀haxus - Sage | Spankasin - tankasin | A▀hole - Commando

csant
06.08.2014 , 06:38 PM | #30
Its going to be a rough couple of months... what with summer, wildstar (bash it all you want, if they get half of what they plan right... it will take more players from SWTOR) the que's will be terrible.

I've watch a friend hit 50 on wildstar myself Im only 18 and the game has been really boring so far... I have heard it picks up after lv20. The sad fact is if bioware would fix what is broken faster and simply add new stuff faster... I personally would be happy. But, nope... they are forcing me to go out and try other games.
Xe'nogears Lv65 OP, Styls Lv62 Sorc