Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very hard strike from WildStar.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Very hard strike from WildStar.

07.11.2014 , 09:49 AM | #271
aoe spam is stupid, 8 abilities is stupid...i felt swotor easy..i gave up wildstar very soon..pvp is like 8 lighting storm spammers vs 8 powertechs spamming flame sweep
The Red Eclipse
Republic: anstacav, giranda, hobogo, vitulal, wasiq, zadoro, onovidi
Empire: astutillo, comel'am, covamo, heksebo, qarrarr, dadietr
The Harbringer- Republic: hobogo; Empire: qarrarr

07.11.2014 , 03:48 PM | #272
Wildstar is more then just a new MMO it's actually great and takes some of the best MMOs combines them along with their own ideas added in so it is the real deal and it being sub based means a steady flow of cash monthly meaning a steady flow of expansions as well and assures you that the MMO itself is first and only focus unlike with some f2p business models that puts the focus on their cash shops first then the MMO. Just wanna add in that you can play wildstar without subscribing and buying CREDDS with in game credits even though it sub based. Also carbine has MMO experience and it shows especially with them having something like 16 months of per made new content for Wildstar before it even launched to ensure that it has new content and expansions for over a whole year after the MMO launches something more MMOs need to have.

Hey I love swtor itself don't get me wrong but wildstar is the real deal and is great that's the truth. The biggest thing swtor really has over wildstar is that its about starwars something that is established and already has a fan base.

07.11.2014 , 04:55 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by helpmewin View Post
What to do next? Friend list is empty, ques are longer, PvP is almost dead. Streams watchers 10 ppls max - wildstar thousands. This is tells something. How many time players are asked for improvements(engine, OwPvP, cross-sever e.t.c.). Devs mb you are doing something wrong? If me - i don't whant to add a sub time. Dead is dead.
Give it another two months. A lot of people on your friendlist will probably be back by then. While others stay gone, either because they like Wildstar better or have found some other interest to pursue.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

07.12.2014 , 11:16 AM | #274
The ********** in this thread to crap on Wildstar is amazing. Most of the people who left the game, are gone. Just accept it. If one thing has been proven, is that this game has horrible player retention, and the devs are not really addressing it via game features, but hats.