Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very hard strike from WildStar.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Very hard strike from WildStar.

helpmewin
06.07.2014 , 01:36 PM | #1
What to do next? Friend list is empty, ques are longer, PvP is almost dead. Streams watchers 10 ppls max - wildstar thousands. This is tells something. How many time players are asked for improvements(engine, OwPvP, cross-sever e.t.c.). Devs mb you are doing something wrong? If me - i don't whant to add a sub time. Dead is dead.
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.

TheNahash
06.07.2014 , 01:49 PM | #2
Yeah, it says that Wildstar is the new kid in town and everyone is interested.
Queues are not long on ToFN. I've been PVPing all day today and it pops in 5mins max.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Master-Nala
06.07.2014 , 01:58 PM | #3
Ranked is going to be anemic for awhile, but that's not a change. Regulars still pop. This is the new reality most likely.
My 60s:Alana-Balance, Myschal-Ruffian, Vodoun-Vengeance, Alan-Medic, Ztephanie-Hatred, Curiosi-Marksman, Angiola-Concen., Chisami-Arsenal, Rickta-K. Combat, Mioni - Seer, Vesnas-Tactics, Psionicist-TK Sinbad-Sawbones, Arbaaz-Serenity, Nal'aa-Infil, Hard-top, Assault

PrincessNuri
06.07.2014 , 02:13 PM | #4
wild star is pretty bad in PvP mechanics so I have seen...since I rather nor start from scratch and plus its STAR WARS!!!!...I'm staying here to greet the mass exodus returns lols

Skylancewalker
06.07.2014 , 02:22 PM | #5
So its a new game? You will see the many flock back after they realize they hate Wildstar more than this game. Its the first week it has been out.

IInox
06.07.2014 , 02:30 PM | #6
wait some months..lol
[Shadow DPS] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
All 3 Shadow/Assassin Spec Compendiums ( Updated Inf/Dec for 3.0!!)

Zoom_VI
06.07.2014 , 02:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Yeah, it says that Wildstar is the new kid in town and everyone is interested.
Queues are not long on ToFN. I've been PVPing all day today and it pops in 5mins max.
^^this, give it two months and half Wildstar's population will return to whatever games they where playing originally.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Brunner_Venda
06.07.2014 , 02:47 PM | #8
ESO was fun, until I beat the main story. Then it was back here.

It'll be the same with Wildstar.

DerSchneider
06.07.2014 , 03:58 PM | #9
It often pops, even on red eclipse. On tofn it's about 3-5 mins to wait pop. When bioware announce the rewards - pops will increase.

helpmewin
06.07.2014 , 10:08 PM | #10
I hope players will return. WildStar is ugly mix - WoW + Korean style = brrr.... And i still have a hope that BW will do good things for PvP-rs.
Referral link - get free 7 sub days and free transfer.