Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: June 10th, 2014

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: June 10th, 2014
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

michaelsith
06.09.2014 , 01:19 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Lynsunom View Post
I note the:

Now based upon past comments, it was my understand that the Nightmare Power buff would be removed from Dread Fortress when Dread Palace went live, but at no time do I remember any official comment from BioWare staff saying that the Nightmare Power buff would move to Dread Palace. The implication given before was that this buff would only be a one time thing with Dread Fortress only! Was I wrong or was this never made clear?

If this really is transferring to Dread Palace, what probable length of time do we have to defeat this encounter?
I remember it being somewhere that all new nim mode ops would have nim power until removed later on, having a limited time title to all new nightmares
ZORZ
Exit Area
Deposer of the Dread Masters
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Mikey - Sorcerer Mikeř - Marauder
5/5 NiM DF 5/5 NiM DP 5/5 NiM TFB 7/7 NiM S&V

archieTevidor
06.09.2014 , 01:22 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
Nice.... But it's a little low, don't you think?
I don't think so while I'm a big fan of this game
The Red Eclipse Server. The Rahl Legacy. Titans Guild.
Vinnaka Shadow tank/dps || Lorique Vanguard tank/dps

MillionsKNives
06.09.2014 , 01:40 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Ptach is the diety of patch notes! See example:
Tait, what's "diety" of patch notes? Should I eat 2 ptaches a day?

DarthCasus
06.09.2014 , 01:50 PM | #34
Loving the notes, can't wait to get home and start trying out the changes to balance
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.

AttonStarkiller
06.09.2014 , 02:25 PM | #35
Assassins have Force Lift?

"Haunted Dreams now lowers the activation time of Force Lift by 0.5/1.0 second while Lightning Charge is active."

DarthZaul
06.09.2014 , 02:34 PM | #36
So they didn't listen to want people wanted and the tactical daily has still been 'upgraded' to give completely useless elite comms instead of valuable basic comms...

archieTevidor
06.09.2014 , 02:51 PM | #37
Well, maybe BW planning to change cost of Vial Isotopes-5 from basic to elite comms? Actually it would be great...
The Red Eclipse Server. The Rahl Legacy. Titans Guild.
Vinnaka Shadow tank/dps || Lorique Vanguard tank/dps

Karkais
06.09.2014 , 02:51 PM | #38
Quote:
Bounty Contract Week returns! The event runs from June 10th 12:00 GMT to June 17th 12:00 GMT.
Quote:
Date: Tuesday June 10th
Duration: 6 hours
Time: 2AM PST (9AM GMT) - 8AM PST (3PM GMT)
Not that the couple hours would matter much, but I just find this funny...
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Karkais
06.09.2014 , 03:00 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
And the dumbing-down begins.
Nice.
While I find PVE bolster silly also, I would love to hear clarification about player skill thats needed for wearing gear.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Styxx
06.09.2014 , 08:15 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
While I find PVE bolster silly also, I would love to hear clarification about player skill thats needed for wearing gear.
Well, for a freshie, they would have needed to spend a modicum of time to earn some elites/ultis, or at the very least run the Oricon for entry gear, which would have gotten them into weeklies - if anything, acquire SOME skills, coming fresh from Cartoon Network leveling gameplay. Now every "story driven player" will come with an attitude and zero skills, then yell at the "elitists" because they wipe and they are starting to get pissed about 200k repair bills - "Hey! Stop being a bully! Bioware made the game this way so you MUST put up with me! You elitist, you! I have every right to be here in my bolstered blues and no knowledge of my class whatsoever, let alone being able to look past the bars for skills to interrupt or positioning!".

Best idea would be to make the op as it is done now and queue it as a group, rather than roll the dice for ... entitled players.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.