Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chat not working. and....

Timberwinger
12.23.2011 , 10:53 AM | #1
So my guild chat has not been working for 3 days. Even after logging off and back on, reloading the ui... nothign works... it is toggled in the chat window I'm in as well.

I have tried to create a new chat window and activate guild but that did not work either

I've attemped to make tickets but once I hit the ok button it goes back to the Request help page and says I haven't made a ticket besides the one I made in beta (o.0)

I have also posted on the forums but they have quickly gone off the page never to be seen again cause my stat's page on my account won't let in the page it says I'm not allowed... (o.0)
Quote:
Timberwinger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
thats the message I get trying to find all posts by me... o.0

and no search...

just some problems that I'm haveing right now and can't seem to find answer's for...
Kadyn -- JK-- Sentinel -- 26
Timber -- SI-- Sorcerer -- 40
Kaeser -- BH -- Powertech --14