Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Damage Overcharge Guide, Maps + Screenshots

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Damage Overcharge Guide, Maps + Screenshots

Drakkolich
06.05.2014 , 09:34 PM | #1
Many people have asked me how I get so many Damage Overcharges, so I thought I would make a map with some added screenshots to show everyone where they are.

The first map is of Kuat Mesas death match. Map
Screenshots of power ups by number:
#1 North
#2 Cliff
#3 Ledge Center
#4 Ledge East
#5 Globe East
#6 Globe West
#7 Shelf
#8 Pillars
#9 Bridge or Land Bridge
#10 South

The second map is Lost Shipyard death match. Map
Screenshots of power ups by number:
#1 North
#2 B2-Low
#3 Star Destroyer
#4 Asteroid
#5 Star Destroyer
#6 Asteroid
#7 Space Debris or Space Junk
#8 East
#9 West
#10 South

So there it is that is where the super clusters of Damage Overcharges spawn, I hope that helps clear up how a veteran pilot knows where they all are.

Edit: Linuxizer made some new maps that are a little more accurate then the ones I posted so long ago, I'm going to leave my originals up there but here is the a link to the ones he made.

Linuxizer DO Maps
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream

DamascusAdontise
06.05.2014 , 11:45 PM | #2
Holy crap *commits this to memory*

Good work on this, I only knew where 1-2 of them were (on a consistent basis) the rest was up to luck.
Ahazi Server Refugee (Beta - Shutdown) RIP TIE & Twin Ion
[Circle of Emnity] - Pincer - Ocula Pilot - The Bastion
New to GSF? Look Here!. // And Here!

Beansoup
06.05.2014 , 11:55 PM | #3
Thanks for this. Good job.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Verain
06.06.2014 , 02:01 PM | #4
This is an amazing post, with real information all players can use to up their game. Well done!

Slivovidze
06.06.2014 , 04:54 PM | #5
Well, that is some useful info. I usually don't even bother actively looking for them. Might as well snatch some for myself now when I have general idea about their locations. Thanks!
Sunrage of The Progenitor

SammyGStatus
06.06.2014 , 05:40 PM | #6
Now nobody can't complain when I get these cuz he can get them too Thanks Drako!
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

TrinityLyre
06.06.2014 , 05:54 PM | #7
Good post, A+. Knowledge is power. So on and stuff.
Anastasie / Phytia The Bastion
Respected and Despised & Insert Guild Name Here
Check out my Galactic Starfighter Compendium and contribute!

Ryuku-sama
06.06.2014 , 06:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
Now nobody can't complain when I get these cuz he can get them too Thanks Drako!
We don't complain cuz you get DO far too much Aim... We complain cuz you are AimBOT... the fricking computer destroying TEH and Jung'Ma
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Pilgrim_Grey
06.06.2014 , 07:07 PM | #9
This is kind of a rationalization for why these locations need to be randomized, actually. Nice to know the info, but their always being in the same spots just is off.
Ithyrn (Guardian), Malachais (Gunslinger), Ez'kiel (Commando), I'arwin (Sentinel), Ben'adar (Scoundrel)
Ithryn (Operative), Ithryc (Juggernaut), Thar'kun (Powertech), Ahoshta (Assassin)
Shadowlands Server

Drakkolich
06.07.2014 , 02:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pilgrim_Grey View Post
This is kind of a rationalization for why these locations need to be randomized, actually. Nice to know the info, but their always being in the same spots just is off.
The locations are randomized of the 10 spots that it can spawn, they don't spawn in like that numbered order or anything, I just put the numbers for screenshot purposes.

All the screenshots are up now, if anyone still can't find it let me know and ill try to explain how to get to it.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream