Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coruscant Skyrise Apartment Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Coruscant Skyrise Apartment Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LtGeneralGezlin
06.06.2014 , 01:21 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Anybody else notice how the ship fly in to Coruscant was like the new fleet one and VERY detailed? It makes me see perhaps THAT planet's fly in thing is now going to be reworked and in time every single planet will have a new fly in that is more detailed and more drawn out to give you more ..feeling.. inside the game.

I can't wait for this new feature though! Looks like they are putting a lot of work into this! Good job!
I hope so! It's those little touches that I love about the cutscenes in TOR. (Of course, I'd have to pull a Lucas and go to my older videos and add replace all the old planetary arrivals...)
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Trooperclay
06.06.2014 , 02:13 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by SideshowPete View Post
when are we actually going to get new content? Ops, flashpoints, or a new planet? I do not care about housing at all, and I am getting REALLY bored with this game....
Finish ALL the achievements, ALL the codex entries, and jump into the sarlacc pit and THEN you can complain.
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...

OddballEasyEight
06.09.2014 , 12:43 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
I hope so! It's those little touches that I love about the cutscenes in TOR. (Of course, I'd have to pull a Lucas and go to my older videos and add replace all the old planetary arrivals...)
It might just be worth it friend

I'm strongly considering doing it on my videos.

Rivergum
06.11.2014 , 02:07 AM | #44
i just hope you are going to be able to interact with your furniture ie lay down or sit in a chair and I hope your companions do a bit more than stand around in corners, especially if you have partnered with one

Atlanis
06.11.2014 , 09:50 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I was really exceited when housing was anounced, but the last to videos are quite boring, could we get a video with something new there, for example how placing objects or companions in strongholds will work?
The Problem is, the Reaction of the Community. By keeping everything shut down to:

- Donīt show anything about GuildflaggshipNotsoSecrtedPlanetConqueringPvEorsom ePvPfeaturesstuff
- Donīt leaky Any Raid/FP Content there is
- Donīt leak any Mechanics of the housing
- Just show some Fluff videos that have nice screens

You will normally have the reaction:

"WE WANT INFOS BIOWARE!"
Arminus
Guildleader - Omnikron - @Jarkai Sword
"Guarded by the Force should be renamed Seppuku"

Tyrloch
06.11.2014 , 09:27 PM | #46
But, what if i don't want a highrise penthouse. Maybe I'd rather have a dark, seedy, smoke filled den of il repute in the more shady side of town....

Maybe my Smuggler or Bounty Hunter would rather live among his own people.. you know, the low-lifes in the lower levels...

Miffypiffy
06.12.2014 , 05:21 AM | #47
Will there be ledges where my sniper can rest? My sniper does not feel comfortable with a soft bed.
My sniper NEEDS at least one ledge up underneath the ceiling, in a dark corner.
-or it will break my epic immersion.

MadHobbit
06.13.2014 , 02:33 AM | #48
well hope this goes well, they are already rolling back at least 1 part of 2.8 due to underestimating the amount of CPU need for the 16 person gf, wonder how much of a cpu strain the housing will put on the servers?lets say 10k players per server, accessing their strongholds at once. seems a big undertaking, possible lot of lag for everyone

ScarletBlaze
06.13.2014 , 04:33 PM | #49
Some questions and answers that might interest you.

Question:

How intricate will the decorations for the strongholds be? Will it be anything like Wildstar?

Answer:

Strongholds will be extremely intricate in that you will be able to place items as you see fit. Décor items can be created through trade skills and will be drops from mobs, flashpoints, and operations. This intricacy will be inherently Star Wars and will rival the housing of other games and it will very customizable.

http://42gaming.com/blog/community-c...eles-2014.html
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

LeglessChair
06.14.2014 , 06:38 AM | #50
Such a waste, a flop on par with GSF.