Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about romances

Jesira
12.23.2011 , 10:40 AM | #1
Hey I have a question about romances in this game, im playing an imperial agent and it seems like I have the opportunity to flirt with every other guy I come across in the game, so I was wondering if it effects your romance story arc with your companion if you choose these options in your missions with NPC's? (Sorry if this was answered somewhere before, I can't find a search function on these forums!!!)

Kopernicous
12.23.2011 , 10:43 AM | #2
I usually choose the flirt options as well and so far does not seem to effect companion. I would assume if it did they would get negative affection points displayed like when you get them through the story. I am only a Lv 21 Sith Warrior/Marauder so I havent got alot of affection points on my companions yet to see if it even has a romance option.
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Server The Constant (EST PVE)

Silvercell
12.23.2011 , 10:50 AM | #3
Yes Id like to know this too! I never flirted with other characters as I wanted to get approval from my companion character!

Misey
12.23.2011 , 11:16 AM | #4
well I play as an Imperial Agent (male) and I'm lvl 32 atm with 7.2k affection with kaliyo and if you flirt with other gals she only dissaproves like 2/10 times so I say go ahead and flirt ya *** off and see what comes

Jesira
12.23.2011 , 11:52 AM | #5
Kaliyo is weird, though when it comes to that stuff :[ For females, we have Vector who seems to be far more sensitive, as he is "good" alignment.

Kopernicous
12.23.2011 , 12:21 PM | #6
I have Vette and basically seduced a Sith Lord on a quest to which I lost no Affection with Vette.
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Server The Constant (EST PVE)

ScarletBlaze
12.23.2011 , 12:25 PM | #7
My friend has a smuggler and she said she flirted with someone in a cantina with her companion with her. It did cost her a point and he made a comment so it may just depend on the companion.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Jesira
12.23.2011 , 02:36 PM | #8
Costing points is easy to fix, but if they cause the romance arc to end permanently than we'd wanna steer clear of it, it's hard to tell if that can happen or not, though.

Evolvana
12.24.2011 , 05:08 AM | #9
I would like to have an answer on that, too, I play a female imperial agent and I don't want to spoil my romance because of a flirt...

jmachate
12.24.2011 , 10:52 AM | #10
I wont say how but based on responses from Kaliyo recently, you can kill that relationship.
Affection still goes up but the 'romance' is gone.