Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Time to vote for Gunslinger/Sniper Q&A (due for 6-6-2014)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Sniper
Time to vote for Gunslinger/Sniper Q&A (due for 6-6-2014)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Whojoo
06.26.2014 , 10:59 AM | #81
Good point, never looked at it that way. But they can have some ideas on paper ready, or some thoughts. Or maybe we can get an estimate date for when they will show us some of the changes.

Or am I just too optimistic?
The Red Eclipse
Republic Enforcers Imperia

ODTONE
06.26.2014 , 11:19 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Whojoo View Post
Why do I even try...

Last thing I will say about this. You're talking about the size of my post and how you do not want to read that. Well fine, but at least I can read mine without having to decipher something every sentence..

pfff, so back the track I wanted to start.
Anyone else anxious for the answers? Think we will get an insight of what they have been working on for engineering?
mr pfff
well then mind your own business, and dont try lol. I really didnt want you to try anything lol.
Its all you dude, so if you cant read it why the hell you wasting your and my time for?

so leave it at that and mind your business i wont reply if you dont,
there i highlighted your comment happy?
and by the way i start with anything planned for saboteur and then say sabo and you cant understand that sabo is the tree not the sabo charge , weird talking to you also dude. Seems like i have to draw you a picture lol.
You cant even deal with the word sabo without twitching, are you sheldon, wich is a pretty common term for saboteur!
have a good life bye bye go find someone else to argue with please.

Svii
06.26.2014 , 11:38 AM | #83
ODTONE: I don't think anyone understands half of what you try to say

He tried to tell you to write clearly, use the correct ability names etc. etc., but you resorted to insults. Nobody will take you seriously when on top of being incoherent, you continuously _try_ to insult people here.. You're only making a fool of yourself and we don't care what people like that think of anything.

Svii - Sniper
Impetus Norvegicus
Bloodworthy => ToFN

ODTONE
06.26.2014 , 11:40 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Svii View Post
ODTONE: I don't think anyone understands half of what you try to say

He tried to tell you to write clearly, use the correct ability names etc. etc., but you resorted to insults. Nobody will take you seriously when on top of being incoherent, you continuously _try_ to insult people here.. You're only making a fool of yourself and we don't care what people like that think of anything.
lol i did not reply to the person they did to me, and the way the person talked to me is not very nice as you say, i hadnt even talked to the person.
I cant take someone seriously either who says the blaster wip bonus is a pvp bonus lol

then just ignore it if you cant read it...
and if you read my first reply its not even agressive at all untill the person gets all nasty to me.
btw english is my 3rd language , so ya id like to see you talk my 2 main languages for fun lol, at least i try to express myself , no matter how weird it may appear to you.
if you really take the time and look youll see i did not insult that person first, but hey bad odt.
read it chronologically, my opinion is mine your opinion is yours.
and whats funny is that you are basically of the same opinion more or less than me, when im talking about saboteur not getting enaugh attention, i guess my first post was just abit rough, i agree on that, but none the less did not insult the person personally, they insulted me personally first!
Sorry i will defend myself, university english or not!
this is the internet and a game, get a dictionary if you want 100% correct english.
the internet will not adapt to you with perfect english all the time, get used to it, this world is a global community now. sorry not everyone who likes playing games talks 100% perfect english, but hey you dont complain when we send you guys money.

Svii
06.26.2014 , 12:21 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
Tl;DR: I think they haven't worked on Engineering yet. Engineering is just one broken spec, while other Advanced Classes were broken in one aspect of the game. They should start working on Engineering now.
That's what I'm thinking as well, they basically fixed most (all?) other classes and specs and they will hopefully focus on us for the next round. Hoping to get some detailed answers this time around even if we know their answers are usually thin on details.

Svii - Sniper
Impetus Norvegicus
Bloodworthy => ToFN

Mathemagica
06.27.2014 , 02:09 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Svii View Post
That's what I'm thinking as well, they basically fixed most (all?) other classes and specs and they will hopefully focus on us for the next round. Hoping to get some detailed answers this time around even if we know their answers are usually thin on details.
Well, I have this theory that 3.0 isn't that far away anymore and that it will come with changes to pretty much every skill tree (likely even a new level cap and a new tier for every tree). If this is correct, they should already be working on these changes for a while and anything that happens before, is seen as rather temporary.
I think the changes Engineering needs are rather large, so it would make sense to put them into an update as big as 3.0. However, they can't tell us about these changes, since they haven't even announced 3.0 yet - whatever reason for.

So I wouldn't expect any concrete details in the answers.

fire-breath
06.27.2014 , 09:16 AM | #87
I have send a PM asking for some sort of response about our answers. Like stated previously a delay was to expected. We had the operative class Q&A delay. I don't know if the combat team was involved at troubleshooting and fixing the patch 2.8 issues but at least the implementation of 2.8 and preparations for Galactic StrongHolds would eat their time.
Furthermore its my personal opinion that I rather get well formulated answers back with an extra delay than quickly made rush answers.

If the answers can't be posted this Friday I request at least a response about when we can expect them or some sort of acknowledgement.
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger Srh - Shadow Tank
TRE PvP toon
Ishmaldo - Sage healer

Whojoo
06.27.2014 , 09:27 AM | #88
In case I seemed impatient, I am not and sorry for the confusion.
I agree that I rather wait for good answers. I am also kind of expecting decent/good answers. And I'm just excited in general
The Red Eclipse
Republic Enforcers Imperia

Svii
07.01.2014 , 10:12 AM | #89
Pssst! Don't forget us! <3

Svii - Sniper
Impetus Norvegicus
Bloodworthy => ToFN

EricMusco
07.01.2014 , 04:13 PM | #90 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Don't worry I didn't forget you! I apologize for the delay, my goal is to get you the answers this week.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]