Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bastion poll: interest in team ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Bastion poll: interest in team ranked?

EatenByDistance
06.01.2014 , 03:02 AM | #1
So a massive chunk of the PvP community is on Wildstar now. I plan on staying with TOR for a variety of reasons and would very much like to see team ranked go on.

Other than a few select friends of mine I don't really know who else is staying that shares that desire. I am assuming that when ARMADA/Clickers aren't busy cheating via queue syncing in solo queue they will be around to play. Who else is left? (ok, I talk an endless stream of crap and fkn hate what those guilds represent but at the end of the day we're all here to play, so let's work something out)

Reply if you or your guild is interested in participating in the continuation of team ranked. Feel free to add if your rosters need any particular role filled and maybe we can work out some sort of kickball thing or whatever.

If it turns out that there's sufficient interest feel free to hit me up in game on Wakalord or any one of my random alts and I'll try to coordinate stuff
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

iChopiin
06.01.2014 , 11:02 AM | #2
Clickers isn't going anywhere for the most part. We do have a shortage of tanks and healers. Also if you really want to make it fun we should run mirror comps.

PhatMcMuffins
06.01.2014 , 11:28 AM | #3
Just joined up with <Mayhem> since the co-lead is a long time in-game friend of mine. They queue but at kind of off times. The core guys seem to be really about 4s. which is good. Maybe we can get some queues going at better/more populated times.

Also, if anyone needs heals or DPS for matches, let me know.

Its good to see guys still pushing to get some teams to queue, especially Bastion legend Waka
<Tihaaroholics>
Qarum - Deal-with'it - Dazkkum - Palpatíne - Eight-six

ShadowOfLies
06.01.2014 , 01:39 PM | #4
mX queing thurs-sun evenings pacific time.
Daampeer Sin|DPS
Daywalker Jugg|Tank
<mX>
-The Bastion-

General_Aldo
06.01.2014 , 02:23 PM | #5
I'll be interested if Wildstar doesn't work out
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
King of PUGS - The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/general_aldo
"The last commando healer"
Has officially given up on the Republic

shammah
06.01.2014 , 10:23 PM | #6
Me and Canuhealme are up for 4s anytime.
I can dps/tank on my assasin, canuhealme has a mara/pt/Sin/Sorc, all dps.
-Immortalhidan

JediMasterSLC
06.02.2014 , 03:34 AM | #7
Always down here.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

breaktobuild
06.02.2014 , 03:34 AM | #8
Midian is far quieter now with Wildstar being released. But I'm still keen
<Midian> @ Bastion
<Mate> @ Harbinger
Bangers / Surgical
I don't log to do dailies. /hype

DarthOvertone
06.02.2014 , 12:26 PM | #9
My brother and I are down for running Group Ranked and we're not bailing for Wildstar. I have both VG/PT that I can just Legacy swap gear for. Usually roll DPS, but would be fine with scoring some tank gear and roll Tank if I had a team I could count on. My bro has both Sawbones/Ops for Healz.

We're currently on Jung Ma putting a team together because we know more people there, but would be happy to come back to The Bastion because the PvP there is pretty bad.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

EatenByDistance
06.02.2014 , 02:46 PM | #10
p.s. are there any times that work well for you people? I remember a long time ago (quite a few months iirc) there was a small group of people who set a time for weekly kickball events and I think it had a fair amount of success.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.