Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.8+ DPS Leaderboard

Zalindae
05.30.2014 , 11:05 PM | #1
Link for the spreadsheet > DPS Leaderboards <
Keiki Healer Operative and officer of hmd MAGENTA
Keikerella - Operative Zalindae - Sorcerer Ashlyn - Juggernaut

Zalindae
05.30.2014 , 11:06 PM | #2
Copied from 2.7+ DPS Leaderboards previously maintained by Falver <3

DPS Leaderboard 2.7+
By posting parses in the thread, you are stating that you have read the following rules:

Updated: 6/4/2014 (in progress)
Rules
1. Must be combat logged on the level 55 Operations Training Target MK-5 and have the 1 million health module and the armor debuff module applied. It will appear in your logs like so:

2. Parses will be standardized using the drop down time boxes. Set the time interval according to start of combat and death of the dummy.
3. Class buffs/stims/adrenals are permitted.
4. Another player is not allowed to assist with Bloodthirst/Inspiration, etc during the logging.
5. Nightmare Pilgrim buff is not permitted.
6. No use of Legacy abilities or cybertech grenades, etc.
7. Only combat logs from http://www.torparse.com/ will be accepted. All claims must be accompanied by a link to their parse.
8. When posting please use the following format: Character - Class - Spec - xx/xx/xx - Time to kill.
Example: Claimed - Gunslinger - Saboteur - 7/36/3 - 3'45.25s
9. Prestacking buffs using in-combat related moves is not allowed. However, buffs that can be replicated in an operations setting is permitted. For example, scoundrels respeccing from scrapper to dirty fighting to preload flachette round is permitted.
10. Two counterpart parses from the same person/account are not permitted. For example, I cannot have both my sniper and my gunslinger on the same top 5 leaderboard. Additionally, one person may not have multiple specs on the same leaderboard. You can however have two parses up from separate (advanced) classes.
11. As of 8/11, all new parses are required to have an AMR profile. Older parses will not be required to update theirs.
*Ensuring that all of these rules are followed can be a difficult endeavor so please post with proof if you have concerns about a claim's validity.

Parses with some discrepancies and/or more thorough checking will have an asterisk assigned to them.

The "Adjusted DPS" has been removed.

Republic
Empire

Commando/Mercenary

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Guardian/Juggernaut

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Gunslinger/Sniper

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Engineering/Saboteur
Spoiler

Sage/Sorcerer

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Sentinel/Marauder

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Dotsmash
Spoiler

Scoundrel/Operative

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Shadow/Assassin

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Vanguard/Powertech

Leaderboard
Spoiler

Here I will be noting the various classes in descending order of DPS (not kill time) and as a percent of the highest non-saboteur/engineering parse. This section is now highly relevant.
Gunslinger - Saboteur - Peebles -
Scoundrel - Scrapper - Raulos - 4104.75 DPS (100%)
Mercenary - Pyro - Pizza'da'hutt - 4101.15 DPS(99.9%)
Sentinel - Dotsmash - El'ethon - 4002.21 DPS (97.5%)
Sentinel - Combat - TrillOG - 3869.84 DPS (94.3%)
Guardian - Vigilance - Kishekzun - 3865.76 DPS (94.2%)
Gunslinger - DF - Lunagazer - 3805.25 DPS (92.7%)
Sage - Telekinetics - Jurbsy - 3692.5 DPS (90.0%)
Vanguard - Assault - Tal'ii - 3655.55 DPS (89.1%)
Shadow - Balance - M-knightrider - 3636.25 DPS (88.6%)

Zalindae
05.30.2014 , 11:07 PM | #3
DPS Leaderboard: Honorable Mentions
Rules additional to the stated above:
1) Specs represented here must be significantly different from specs represented above. ie, 4/6/36 Lethality is not significantly different from 3/7/36 Lethality.
2) Only one of each spec will be allowed on this board.

Republic
Empire

Spoiler

Zalindae
05.30.2014 , 11:08 PM | #4
2.0 Archive
Spoiler

2.4 Archive
Spoiler

2.5 Archive

Spoiler

TACeMossie
05.30.2014 , 11:33 PM | #5
Can we include PTS parses so long as they have the [PTS] tag? Cause I have a few nice assault vanguard parses from it, and as far as I know the changes are going live

EDIT - Heres all the parses since the last update. Redundancies ignored
EDIT AGAIN - Put them in spoiler tags to make the post shorter:

Spoiler

Falver
05.30.2014 , 11:35 PM | #6
Subscribed
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/

TrillOG-
05.31.2014 , 01:05 AM | #7
Honestly I see no point to include PTS parses as people can cheese gear and nothing is official. Not to mention all the extra work involved. 2.8 comes out in 10 days just go from there.

Thanks a lot for being willing to put in the effort and time it takes to maintain one of these threads.
Twitch
Gate Crasher
Dread Master
World First

TACeMossie
05.31.2014 , 01:10 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
Honestly I see no point to include PTS parses as people can cheese gear and nothing is official. Not to mention all the extra work involved. 2.8 comes out in 10 days just go from there.

Thanks a lot for being willing to put in the effort and time it takes to maintain one of these threads.
Fair enough - technically I got full Dread forged (minus earpiece/implant) thanks to that on the PTS, but with Dread Masters gear in circulation for better players it makes sense. At least I can practice till then.

justinplainview
05.31.2014 , 02:15 AM | #9
Velociraptus - Sentinel - Combat - 7/36/3 - 4'38.29s
http://www.torparse.com/a/687346
*I am not sure if I am clipping the log properly, but this was 1 million dummy with armor debuff. On Parsec the DPS was 3606, but I understand the Torparse number wins out, so 3583.07*
http://s27.postimg.org/uwws5vxi9/bestparse.jpg (pic of game+parsec+gearstats for redundancy sake with AMR)

AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...2-3b7cbb7fad5e
*4 piece set bonus, 3 of which are UW, 1 DF, All enhancements BiS, DF relics, DF ear, DF implant, still need 1 more DF implant, 138 crit*
World Fourth Dreadmaster
Romilly | Colonelpumpy | Slashflap
5/5 NiM DF 5/5 NiM DP *As DPS, Heals, Tank

michaelsith
05.31.2014 , 06:10 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post
Can we include PTS parses so long as they have the [PTS] tag? Cause I have a few nice assault vanguard parses from it, and as far as I know the changes are going live

EDIT - Heres all the parses since the last update. Redundancies ignored
-Cut the extreme rest-
you are extremely awesome and did everyone a massive favor....
ZORZ
I play Sorcerer
Almost-All Content Cleared