Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consumption Healing Build Suggestion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Consumption Healing Build Suggestion

Sassykins
12.23.2011 , 10:18 AM | #1
I shall bestoy my two cents here. Keep in mind I am only 28 at the time of this post.

Sassy’s Sith Sorceror *Healie Build*

In the Corruption Tree (up to level 28)

Dark Mending (2 of 2) It is extremely important to have your cast time reduced. I use the spell religiously. It will become the main rotation once you add points into Resurgence.

Seeping Darkness (3 of 3) Crit makes a difference. I think this is pretty self-explanatory

Haunting Presence (2 of 2) Since Presence affects mana regen. This is a MUST. Plus the added bonus is stronger heals.

Lucidity (3 of 3) It seems that par for the course is getting pushed back in some way in pretty much every fight. Our top heal has a casting time so I puts points in this as soon as I could. Healing also tends to grab a lot of aggro. Prior to having this maxed I was peeling mobs off everyone to me.

Resurgence (1 of 1) This is your first heal over time dot. It is also part of the main healing rotation.

Force Bending (2 of 2) Right after you pop Resurgence this spell gives you two awesome options. A free lesser quick heal… or a faster Dark Mending (which I tend to use more) I think this will depend on personal healing styles and types of mitigation

Dark Resilience (2 of 2) I have found that I use Corruption all the time. But I space it out so that I do not kill my Force regen. I will never Corrupt more than twice in the cool down period. (that is to make sure I do not take too much damage myself ) But the extra 2% makes a huge difference in how much health I can maintain.

Efficacious Currents (2 of 2) The shield mitigates a good chunk of damage and I keep it up on me and the tank at all times. I find that when I do have mobs come at me being able to shield that 3 seconds sooner can be clutch in me getting off a Dark Mending on myself.

Reconstruct (2 of 2) I did this for the additional armor. Though it is nice to have the heals last longer as well. (Since I use this spell religiously)

Innervate (1 of 1) It is nice to have a second quick heal to pop on critically low health people (I believe this should go without saying)

These are all the points I plan on adding to my Corruption Tre after 28

Sith Purity (1 of 1) I haven’t done much dispelling as of yet… but for endgame content this will be necessesary

Life Surge (2 of 2) Damage reduction will be important for my build… since corruption is in my rotation. The extra crit is also nice.

Penetrating Darkness (3 of 3) Extra healing bonus = win It is also nice to be able to hit with my spells… I do tend to CC in my runs (want to make sure whirlwind hits)

Force Surge (2 of 2) Free consumption means more survivability in longer encounters.

Revivification (1 of 1) Even though lower level instances seem to have the group spread out I still want the option of (grouping people up) and AoE healing. Could work well for melee at least.

Force Suffusion (2 of 2) Extra Healing bonus to my AoE heal

Empty Body (2 of 2) When people heal me faster I can Consume more health for my own Force

Points I will Place in my Lightening Tree

Electric Induction (3 of 3) Reduced Force Cost on my heals

Reserves (2 of 2) Extra Force to work with (making my healie pool larger and more efficient)

Lightening Barrier (2 of 2) This adds to the damage mitigation of my bubble

Points I will place in my Madness Tree

Will of the Sith (2 of 2) This is buffing the raid buff (anything I can do to make the encounter better for everyone)

Sith Defiance (1 of 1) Another way to take less damage (hence helping my consumption build)